Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

421 - 430 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Good luck @Anna!
@matarik I test twice a day just in case as I seem to get my surge late afternoon rather than in the morning.

I had another negative opk but another High on the monitor. I can't trust ovulation pains as I still have this constant pain in my side. Any we BD'd yesterday just in case US yesterday showed nothing so now consultant wants a CT scan I hope it's not a rumbling appendix xx

User image

5 years ago

Still waiting on my peak, from having a look at my previous cycles I usually have a high reading for 3/4 days before peak so I’ll keep bd for the rest of the week, my temp seems to not give me any indication to what my body is doing lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

Good luck ladies...I’ll be stalking this chat today very hopeful waiting on some good news.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Hey guys! I’ve been MIA I know. I just needed some time off.. I missed so much in here so I don’t know where to start!
For anyone who is waiting to test, good luck!! Hopefully some beautiful BFPs will show soon!
For anyone who has AF I’m so sorry, this sucks and I know the struggle. Don’t give up.. it will happen!!
And for anyone who’s waiting to ovulate I’m with you!! CD 12 here and I usually ovulate st this date but I don’t have any positive opks yet although I have ovulation pains and very low temps I guess tomorrow!! I’ll keep BDing...
Wishing everyone a great day! Hugs

User image

5 years ago

@Anna: I can't wait to see your tests and hoping to see from you
@scuba: Hopefully there is nothing serious going on. this cycle!
@Matarikigreen: From looking at your chart, it looks like you BD'd even if you did miss your surge, so that's a good sign!
@Alex: good luck this cycle!

AFM: impatiently waiting for AF to show so I can get her over with and try again next cycle... I already know I am out. Thinking of using OPKs this cycle... probably will order some this week.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

So I tested and it was BFN... I'm gonna have a glass of wine tonight and test again tomorrow morning... If another negative then that's me for the month... I got the contact number for the doctor I'll be seeing soon if AF shows... If not pregnant this month I really hope AF shows soon as I want to go to the doctor really early in my cycle for if they can help me still in the early stages with something to boost my fertility... If not they might send me for a laparoscope and that's okay too

@Mata its possible that you had an o but just not a very strong one... Apparentrly that happens... fingers crossed

@scuba I hope everything goes well for you and you figure out what's going on...

@emma its gonna be a tough one now babe your body still needs to regulate again but according to some sites you are super fertile after a mc so fingers crossed

@alex babe I missed you !! Maybe having a later ovulation could be a good sign !! Got my fingers crossed

@crystal I'm with you babe right now its just a waiting game for AF... I might try opks this month as well we'll see how things go...

5 years ago • Post starter

It's full blown negative (but it was just a 2 hour hold and I had a lot of water so that could be the cause)...

My right boob started hurting as well today and I have no cramping or pinching anymore... Everything else is just chilled even my bloating went away... I'm super emotional though like I cried when I got home for no reason (could also be the negative that made me emotional or the fight with SO)

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I hope so too, I fell pregnant with my twins straight after my eptopic 12 years ago so hoping I’m fertile again soon, annoyed that my gp said no one will look at me because we already have children even though we haven’t been able to conceive in over a yea, I don’t want help conceiving but I’d like answer to why my cycles are irregular, horrendous and I don’t always ovulate but apparently I’m not allowed to know why, fingers crossed still for you tomorrow Anna xx

5 years ago

Hi ladies
I took a wondfo pregnancy test a couple of days ago which was positive since then i have been taking them everyday and have been getting positives. Until today i took a first response and a clearblue digital both negative. I am heartbroken as i think i got a false positive! Anyone had this happen to them and any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks x

5 years ago

Hi Sam , I recently had 5 positives over the course of a week on first response then they suddenly went negative and I had a early miscarriage, I wouldn’t try a clear blue digital until your atleast a week later but try the first response again in the morning, good luck x

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo