Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes, I won’t be getting my PREGNANT on my digi as the blinking test didn’t work I always follow the instructions but it didn’t work, so annoyed now

5 years ago

Oh noooooo! Happy birthday! xx

User image

5 years ago

Hope is definitely disappearing for me. Second day waking up with a horrible headache. Another stark white cheapie and FRER. Cervix low and medium although feels closed. Creamy CM. 14DPO today xx

User image

5 years ago

Hey
I tested today after 24 hours i still see a faint line but it has not gotten any darker.
Anyone see it?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@sam I definitely see it and it seems a tiny bit darker to me. Can you try a different brand of test to compare?

I’m so bummed. Tested this morning and got a BFN. I really thought this was THE month because of some cramps I had around 7-8 dpo.

5 years ago

Hey @ lawrence which brand would you recommend me to buy ?
Wish you the best of luck for next month!

5 years ago

Sam hi! I can see your line today. I couldn’t see it on yesterday’s test so I believe it’s darker today since it’s visible now to me. Good luck

User image

5 years ago

@alexplpl thank you!!

5 years ago

@sam I see it too

5 years ago • Edited

Fingers crossed ????????????

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo