Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

171 - 180 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Sam, looks a bit darker to me, too. I would try a First Response Early Result!

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

@agatch I have been testing early, too. I can’t help myself. BFN today, but I am only 7-9 dpo.

As of yesterday everything I was feeling is gone so not feeling pregnant this cycle. My husband is gone for the next cycle thanks to Army training, but I am trying to be positive about it. I will use the time to learn to better track & maybe learn to temp.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago • Edited

Going to buy another digi ladies, will I still be ok to use it if I do a 4 hour hold ? I’m about 15dpo

5 years ago

Hey Emma Happy Birthday!! Yes you will be fine with 4 hour hold at 15dpo.
Scuba I know the feeling. I’m 11dpo today but been testing on cheapie and FRER and stark white. I have one more FRER and a digital. AF due Wednesday 13th. I am trying to wait until then. Can’t take another BFN.
Sam I see the line and would suggest you try a First Response Early Result (FRER)..

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@sam I see the line so much clearer!
@emma I would wait until the morning just in case. Those tests are soooo expensive!!
@Bimini I'm confused with when I'm actually due FF is saying my test date is the 12th but I'm sure I'd see a hint of something on an early test if we were successful by now xx

User image

5 years ago

Hey
Just an update i have just started having abdominal pain its not severe but it's there and im not sure why .
Any advice?

5 years ago

Scuba...I’m not sure how FF Calculates the test day. I’m using a free app Ovia. My test date on that is the 10th. Ovia seem to put test date at 12dpo in my experience. I’ll be 12dpo tomorrow. I’m staying positive for us.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Sam try not to stress. Abdominal pain and cramps do happen early pregnancy. Now if it’s severe or with blood then it could a problem. Right now just eat good, stay positive and keep us posted.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Ok thanks for replying xx

5 years ago

Scuba I did the test, it says not pregnant, really don’t know what to think now tbh, I’ve had 4 positive from frer , I’m going to have to wait till next week and test again, scared something is wrong now

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo