Replies (sorted by informative)
Scuba I had my last baby with a 3cm cyst in my right ovary and my friend who was pregnant the same time had one the size of a golf ball they may cause you more discomfort but shouldn’t stop you from conceiving xx
Update on me; gp just called like he said he would ( I’m actually impressed by this) and I spoke to him about my pain still on my right ovary and the fact lots of people keep throwing the words polycycstic ovaries at me so I want a referral and he’s just done it, looks like my surgery has actually got a new doctor who does his job xx
4 years ago
@Anna: Really hope you get your BFP... so sorry about how your SO is handling the negatives... it always made me feel worse.
@Scuba: Hopefully your cyst will go away on its own! And when I had mine we were still allowed to TTC.
@Emma: So close!!
AFM: AF literally just showed up so here we go with waiting for her to go away, then wait for fertile days, then wait for BFP or AF again... TTC is just cycles of waiting and torture
4 years ago
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...