Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

451 - 460 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@alex I really dont care anymore like I feel like there might still be a chance but then realistically I know that I tested negative so the odds are very low... Honestly I'm just waiting for AF to show now or for me to finally get my positive after waiting

5 years ago • Post starter

I know that feeling but I really really really hope for you is the second one that’s gonna happen!!! It will be such an amazing surprise and gift for you and your SO!

User image

5 years ago

On my 5th day of this, hurry up and go positive opk (bottom was this morning )

user submitted image

5 years ago

@alex I really hope so girl but I dont think so I feel like my chances of getting a bfp is over I'm probably just gonna have a 30 day cycle for shits and giggles

@emma it's looking good defs starting to get darker

@anna I know how you feel. I'm getting that same pinching feeling in the same area. A couple days ago I thought I was going to start but nothing. I got a bfn today. I think I'm out. Af should be any day now....

5 years ago

@jilly it sucks not knowing what's happening and not getting answers... I hope AF stays away though... I still have tomorrow to go before I can officially say AF is late as my longest cycle is 30 days and I'm on cd30 today

Hi ladies, so just got my results from my CT scan. I have a 1.7cm cyst on my right ovary. So now I need the internal us (which I should have had the other day ) and a gynae referal. Can you still try for a baby with a cyst?? xx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba I had my last baby with a 3cm cyst in my right ovary and my friend who was pregnant the same time had one the size of a golf ball they may cause you more discomfort but shouldn’t stop you from conceiving xx

Update on me; gp just called like he said he would ( I’m actually impressed by this) and I spoke to him about my pain still on my right ovary and the fact lots of people keep throwing the words polycycstic ovaries at me so I want a referral and he’s just done it, looks like my surgery has actually got a new doctor who does his job xx

5 years ago

@Anna: Really hope you get your BFP... so sorry about how your SO is handling the negatives... it always made me feel worse.
@Scuba: Hopefully your cyst will go away on its own! And when I had mine we were still allowed to TTC.
@Emma: So close!!

AFM: AF literally just showed up so here we go with waiting for her to go away, then wait for fertile days, then wait for BFP or AF again... TTC is just cycles of waiting and torture

User image

5 years ago

I hope those who are waiting for af don't have it arrive. Good luck Anna!

Yay my chart has crosshairs eek. I'm 3dpo :D

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo