Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

511 - 520 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@agatch I hope you get bfp soon. I'm sure the fertility doctor can help and shine some light. But I'm still going to hope this cycle you'll get bfp
@anna good luck for a December baby
@everyone I truly hope everyone will start seeing their bfp
Update on me I think I might be pregnant... I got a very light positive but I can very much see it no squinting. It still very light so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

5 years ago

@jilly I've just looked at your pic and I can see it! Looking forward to seeing it get darker! Congratulations! xx

User image

5 years ago

Ladies I’m feeling so disheartened today, after all that’s happened I was determined to get pregnant this cycle and now on cd16 and still no opk peak I’m just feeling it’s not going to happen, we have BD everyday for the last 10 days which just feels pointless now with it looking like I’ve not even ovulated, so fed up with all this now

5 years ago

@emma don't give up. It's your first cycle after your chemical. Things are going to be a little out of sync. Have a day's break and try again. Doing it every day actually reduces your chances anyway. Our doc yesterday said 3 times a week is enough with 4 in a row only when we get a positive OPK xxx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba my readings have been high for the last 10 days that’s why we are bd so much I’ve added my temp chart as I know you lot know what it means more than me haha

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hmm still could go higher! Looks like FF hasn't detected a proper thermal shift yet either. You could still ovulate in the coming days. I'd definitely recommend a break to recharge for both of you. Sperm can survive 5 days in fertile cm so you have covered yourself xx

User image

5 years ago

@Jilly Congratulations on your

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

This has veen a weird month for me I ovulated later, obly got to BD one and he didn't ejaculate and than took this todagly 7dpo

user submitted image

5 years ago

@sbaby that looks like a positive to me!!! xx

User image

5 years ago

Congrats Jilly! Fingers crossed it gets darker. Went for ultrasound yesterday and they found a THIRD baby/heartbeat. I am shellshocked, and terrified. After a year and a half of infertility, I was on a very low dose of injectables. Be careful with these fertility meds ladies. I NEVER thought this would happen to me. I feel blessed to be pregnant at all, but super scared of complications, logistics, and long term impact/finances etc. wish you all luck this month! Baby C’s sac was hiding last week when they told me twins

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo