Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Adjusted chart attached xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@scuba that is all looking exciting! FX!
Curious what opinion all you ladies have on implantation cramping. Science seems to say there's no reason for anyone to experience cramping at implantation, but some many ladies seem to experience it! What are your thoughts? 7 dpo here. I can already tell my hormones are much more balanced this month (yay for quitting coffee) as I'm not having any of the extreme PMS symptoms yet. Last two months it was almost the entire luteal phase. Hopefully that makes the time journey a little easier!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@scuba my LP is only 13 days so AF is due on Wednesday. I was 9 dpo when I tested yesterday. I haven’t tested today. I know it’s still early but I have a short LP and I can already feel AF is coming. Still not completely giving up hope though.
@Photomama congrats!! Very happy and excited for you! How would you feel about twins?
@teacher glad giving up coffee made a difference for you. I had the same problem. It got to the point where I was only having 5 days every cycle when I felt like myself and the rest of the time I was irritable and/ or depressed. I’m now down to to 1 week to 10 days that are not so great (from 7 dpo until day 2 or 3 of the next cycle) and feeling good the rest of the time. But removing caffeine seems to be one of the things that helped even though I only had one cup of very mild coffee a day.

5 years ago

Bimini Hopefully your waiting time will reward you with two beautiful pink lines!

Emma How many dpo are you now?
I think the best think to do before get your hopes down is to test with concentrated urine. First morning or 4-5 hour hold without drinking too much water in between. Fingers crossed for you girl!!!!

Agatch Thank you so much!
10DPO you could have not implanted yet! I know that some ladies get their bfp on 7-8-9 dpo but this is not the normal..Don’t get too discouraged..

Teachers My opinion on any kind of cramping, pinching etc changed since I read an article which said that our body is basically preparing for pregnancy no matter if we conceived or not every month after ovulation. All the pains and discomfort we feel on breasts, abdomen etc is our body trying to get ready for the probability to host a baby. Personally I had and keep having every early pregnancy symptom ever observed by a pregnant woman but I’ve never been pregnant. It’s just my body doing its thing I guess... I’m not reading into symptoms at all any more. Of course that doesn’t mean that I refuse to believe that a woman can actually feel implantation.. I just don’t know if their body would give those “pains” anyways..

User image

5 years ago

Do you ladies count ovulation day as your peak/surge day, the day after the LH surge, or the second day after the LH surge?
I had 3-4 days of left sided ovulation cramping, which is typical for me, but I am not sure what day to count as my ovulation day because of how long I have cramping.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Thanks Alex I really hope so. I’m not gonna lie it’s so hard waiting. But I’m trying really hard.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@alex I really hope you feel better soon babe it'll all be okay and this is the cycle you're monitoring with your doctor right? Everything will work out fine

@Emma your urine could have been diluted remember 5 hour hold isnt as strong as first morning urine

@scuba I got my fingers crossed for you babe

@jlc I use it as the day after my LH surge because you get the high before you ovulate.

5 years ago • Post starter

Well this is my baby making sex attempt guys... I'm not completely happy about it but I feel we took a good approach at this... I'm 4 dpo (I cant set the calendar I dunno how to change the set ovulation date lol) but my cervix is busy closing again and my cm changed to a thick milky consistancy so I feel okay with where we are standing

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@JLttc I get cramping/O pain for several days too and I know I ovulate the day it stops. It is usually about 24 hrs after the peak of my LH surge but that’s different for everyone. You typically ovulate 12 to 48 hrs after your peak. For me the cramping gets the most intense right before I ovulate and then it suddenly stops which is pretty much when I know it happened

5 years ago

@anna I don't know how you could have done any more!!! Looks perfect to me! Filled the entire fertile window. Esp. if you actually ovulated on the 7th... Am I understanding that right? I hope this is your month!!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo