Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@sigkap and @teacherswife looks like we are tww buddies!

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Update: my doctors office called me back (which I missed because I was in a meeting) and just said "there are no further instructions for you at this time. We have scheduled a telephone appointment with your obgyn for FRIDAY to address any concerns." WTH! I didn't even get the HCG test results from last Friday, let alone a second instruction to get another. I tried giving them a call back and it seems like they're closed for the day. Bummed out and extra anxious.

5 years ago

@cgml that's ridiculous!!! Phone first thing in the morning. xx

User image

5 years ago

Feeling out this month now. I think AF will show up tomorrow or Wednesday. Just want her to hurry up so we can move on to a new month!
Plus if it doesn't happen this month we have to take March and April off because I will be out of town during o time.

user submitted image

5 years ago

CD8 here. Due date would be Nov 3.
Would love to get a BFP for my birthday this month, I'll be 31 and it would be bub #4 for us.

<a href=

5 years ago

Damn girls yesterday I was like "let me create a new forum to keep up" and today there's 3 pages worth already lol...

@everyone new welcome to the gang and I'm hoping for those bfp from you guys !!

P.S. I also see a line on the test I have my fingers crossed

@alex girl it's been fun lol and I appreciate that you guys keep it going it makes me happy I'm sure you still have a chance for pregnancy most people actually dont have true symptoms till 6 weeks

So I havent opened any of my period apps yet so I honestly dont have any idea when AF will be due, I dont have any idea when I'm entering my green week or not. Unfortunately I did get a notification from one app that said "You're ovulating Ferbruary 7th" lol but I dont think its accurate... I have to say though this cycle is so much fun SO and I have been bd every night for 3 days in a row now and honestly I don't care and we're having so much fun

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I did a cheapie this morning and reckon it was an evap yesterday. So that's it! I'm promising not to test again until I'm past my AF date. CCTM put me only at 4DPO but on FF I'm 10DPO. If I'm only 4 there's no chance I'm pregnant as we didn't BD at all in that window. I guess time will tell! xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm gonna join you this month too. It's cd 13 for me and I'm ovulating in a few days. Decided to take my bbt this month and use digital opk.

Good luck everyone, and wishing for lots of bfp's!

User image

5 years ago

Bright red spotting for me tonight. I have accepted this cycle wasn't the one so i'm hoping af comes full flow sooner rather than later so I can reset the clock. I'm going to try bbt charting this coming cycle. I've never done it so not really sure about it.

5 years ago • Edited

@pandorica good luck! @matarik I'm sorry. Here's hoping you can reset quickly!

What is typical cm when you are pregnant? I'm trying to symptom spot! xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo