Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

301 - 310 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@agatch I'm 10 dpo, and tested in the afternoon with only a 2-3 hour hold. Now that it's dry the line is super obvious. I haven't done enough with these tests to know how to feel about it! Oh well... Guess I'll know in a few days! I know what you mean about rational and reasonable!! Last month my period was on the lighter side but I was having some intense symptoms and I seriously had myself convinced for a few minutes that I was pregnant anyway and I was one of those rare people with unexplained and harmless early pregnancy bleeding. The brain can go a little nutso!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@crystal I dont think it's actually a uti as jy doesnt hurt every time and it's just cramping but that's it... I also pee a lot when I do go but i dont know how uti work so it could be that you're right... I also just want to add that I got up to 26% chance of pregnancy before but wasnt pregnant so I wouldn't trust it too much

@adoette aww thanks babe I appreciate it... I'm glad you had a fun night with SO that took some pressure off... The mood swings could pregnancy related as well... Not sure about the temp drop hopefully it picks up again

@nicole dont run away babe good luck with your journey and keep us updated okay

@teacher i dont really see anything but adding that I just woke up and everything is bright lol... Test again in a few days babe

@agatch my girl lol sanity and patience left this place a long time ago girl But I'm sorry you got another negative but I either hope for a bfp or AF soon as I know being late with negatives suck and just getting AF and moving on is better... Still got my fingers crossed babe

5 years ago • Post starter

So I'm another day closer to testing (7dpo today, 5 days to go before testing hopefully lol) and I woke up this morning with the burning sensation in my left boob which is a new symptom starting last month and I was absolutely pissed... I just feel like my body is making up things now because the moment I had it last month I thought "wow this is new and good" but it wasnt... Other than that the only big this is I keep waking up hungry as in I need to eat now or I'll throw up hungry which is something I had in my first pregnancy but not taking it as a symptom

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna thank you for your kind words and for making me laugh! I have my fingers crossed for you too. I really hope this is cycle is it!!

5 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Just want to check in and send love and support to everyone. TTC is such a rough process, the waiting and symptoms. You don’t know what’s real and what’s fake anymore. I’m on CD2 and still in the back of my mind hoping that I’m just bleeding a bit but pregnant. How crazy is that right?!
I’m looking forward to hearing some BFP from you all. You all deserve it and I feel it will happen. Stay positive and always remember you are not alone. We have each other!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

8 dpo today and my chart looks really good! I'm actually going to take a Predictor early in a few hours. I know it's still early, but I can't wait.

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry for being quiet. Knackered from a heavy AF and have an appointment today with a general surgeon to check out the pain I've been feeling in my side. GP wants to rule out appendix (which I don't think it is) and an ovarian cyst (definitely more likely). Hopefully he will refer me to the gynae doc I saw before who is brilliant and I can basically get my consultation for free on my Bupa. That's the plan anyway!

@emma my heart breaks for you I can't say anything that will help, but we are all here for you sending you love.

@pandorica I'm am soooo excited to see your test! Post it here as soon as you do it! Your chart is amazing!!! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, just checking in. 4dpo and dying to start POAS

<a href=

5 years ago

So ladies, I did a test and even though you're not supposed to open them I had to. The plastic had a big scratch where the line should show, so I couldn't see anything. When I opened it I saw this. First time I actually see something on these. So for a better line on saturday. Did upload pics in my gallery too, if anyone wanna see.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

I can see it! Yes I keep finding scratches on my recent tests too. So frustrating! Can't wait to see a progression xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo