Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@scuba when I was pregnant I had EWCM which I dont ever have lol... I was around 5 weeks when i got it, before then i had a thinner version of creamy cm

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna thank you! I'm sure last cycle I started spotting right about now. That's got to be a good sign for me! xx

User image

5 years ago

Wow so many members in here! Welcome to everyone and hopefully we’ll have as many bfps!!

9DPO here today and I wanted to test late evening just to check if the statistics are right but in order for this to work one must be pregnant which I’m probably not. I had a temp jump this morning and got me exited so I tested with fmu and of course it was negative. I wasn’t very surprised though and I didn’t get sad... I think I’m in the phase that I accepted my infertility... I’ll keep going anyways! Hope dies last!!!

User image

5 years ago

@alex keep going! Still early to test so I'm crossing my fingers for you! xx When is your AF due? xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I’m jumping on board this one to stalk scuba’s progress, for you all and sending you all good vibes xx

5 years ago

Scuba yea I know but I’m not feeling anything different at all either... AF is due on Sunday.

User image

5 years ago

Shall we make a pact to only test again on Sunday morning? xx

User image

5 years ago

I won’t make it lol

User image

5 years ago

Scuba my Cm is watery & ew, just seen your last question x

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo