Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Nasty evap??? What do you think? Have I developed line eyes again? xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Wow.

That was ALOT to catch up on.

@emma so sorry about your chemical.

@anna you did all you could! Wish my SO would jump on with that enthusiasm. We’re on the other end of the spectrum unfortunately with only one BD the past two cycles.

@scuba I’m still holding out hope for you!

@sam hoping those lines get stronger

Congrats to all others with BFP. Can’t scroll back as I’m typing on my phone to find your names but so excited for you!

And for anyone worried about age, my mom was 40 when I was born and my dad was 47. And honestly none of my friends can believe they’re in their 70s now because they seem like they are in their 50s. They always say I kept them young. My dad still patches the barn roof at 77. So honestly having kids when you’re older might be great for your health!

As for me, I took a short vacation to the beach this weekend, and somehow the relaxation (as well as forgetting my bbt thermometer) made my 2ww very chill. So much so that I totally forgot to check in here. So I stopped temping and took my last pregnancy test Thursday before I left at 11dpo got a BFN and then AF showed today at 15dpo. So out again.

It’s weird though. I was already kind of thinking about taking a break because of due dates around Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I’m also just feeling a bit down on myself. I lost 100 pounds in college before I got married and kept most of it off until I got pregnant. But then gained almost all of it back. So I’m way heavier than I want to be when I get pregnant. So may take the next several months to try to lose the weight again, to be at a healthier weight when I do finally conceive. And also, I think maybe my husband will show a little more effort later if I explain that only BD once a cycle is basically pointless for TTC and when he’s ready to be more enthusiastic we can really start trying. Idk. Just what’s going on in my head right now.

Omg I wrote a novel. My apologies. Good luck to everyone still in! I’ll keep checking in as I feel invested in many of you and your future beautiful babies!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, so here’s a update
Been to the gp, I have a uti and my urine is really diluted, maybe it’s my body trying to flush the uti as I’m peeing for England atm ( sorry for tmi) so maybe why my test was light last night and lighter again today but I’m having a blood hcg test tomorrow and will have a definite answer by Friday if I am pregnant or not, still no pain or bleeding so keeping everything crossed but I know I’m might just be glinging on to hope that’s nothing too xx

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies
Sorry to hear your sad news emma
I tested today with a first response got a faint line again.
Lines are not getting darker for me so don't know what to expect!
Will test again on Friday and see where I'm at!

5 years ago • Edited

@emma I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Thoughts are with you.
@scuba sorry AF showed. I hope everything goes well at the doc if you go!
@pandorica that chart does look awesome! I hope it means great things!
@anna, @crystal I'm normally a POAS addict too but I weirdly have no desire this cycle. I don't know if it's fear of disappointment of a BFN or heartbreak of a chemical, or if it's just that I don't have big hopes for this cycle. 9 dpo now. I don't have any plans to test till after AF is due for the time being. Feeling exhausted the past two days but I think it's just jet lag!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@dee I want to test on the 19th but we'll see if I actually get that far and dont just wait it out...

@emma every loss is heart breaking babe I'm so sorry you have to go through this and never feel guilty/not allowed/stupid for grieving over an early loss... You deserved that baby and you'll deserve and get your rainbow baby

@kitkat I totally agree with you about confirming first... At this point I just have my SO going you have to be pregnant every night... And when I tell him 12 more days he corrects me like :no it was 12 days a few days ago lol... When are you planning on testing again? And I hope it's not a chemical

@crystal that's exactly why I'd go to the doctor because if something is low they can help me out and I so want a healthy full term baby !!

@bimi I absolutely love your approach it's the best I've ever heard!! Good luck babe I might join you if it doesnt happen this month

@amarie good luck with your SO's plans and have fun on the trip !! Hopefully by then you can come back with a bfp !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@emma-- I'm so sorry you're going through this. There is no ache like that of empty arms. I hope you do have another chance.
@Pandorica--I so admire your perseverance. May it not be required any more!
@itsAnna--you are so fun. This journey is so much better shared with you and the rest of these amazing ladies!

As for me--AF is due tomorrow or Friday. My Hubby and I had our big Valentine's date last night to try to keep the pressure off. So glad we did--we had a wonderful time! We watched "Young Victoria" at an arts center, and we were the only ones to show up because of terrible snow. It became a private viewing! :D But I've been getting mood swings (a PMS sign for me) and a temp dip this morning, so I fear I'm out this month. Trying to remember that There's more to life than ttc...

User image

5 years ago

Finally AF showed up! Onto cycle #14 I believe! I called my RE to confirm how to take my Clomid and when to schedule an ultrasound. I'm waiting on a call back. Im so anxious to get started on a new journey. First time taking fertility meds and excited to see if it works. If I get pregnant this cycle I'll be due around Nov 25th.... But I will have a C-section at 39 weeks... So I'm estimating the week of Nov 18th... Fingers crossed!
I wish everyone the best of luck on their journey! And congrats to the BFPs!

User image

5 years ago

@teacher hard to say from the pic. How many dpo?
@kitkat Fingers crossed that sounds really good! How many dpo? I think you were just like me so 13, right? How long is your LP usually?
@Nicole Best of luck to you for this coming cycle!
@crystal things can also be so different from one pregnancy to the next. Any line at all at 7 dpo is rare so I wouldn't worry about a BFN at 7 dpo. I don't really trust the algorithm for the %age increase and decrease. Some of it sounds good like if you get a BFN after 9 dpo your number goes down which sounds statistically valid but other than that symptoms vary so much from one person to the other that I don't really worry much about it. I think it is more important to compare symptoms to your past cycles and see if some things are really out of the ordinary for you.
AFM, 13 dpo and no AF so far. The past 4 cycles I only had a 13 day LP so I've been thinking AF was here all day but every time I check, still nothing. I use to have a 14 day LP so maybe I am just going back to that. I can't help but thinking that there may still be hope although I really feel like AF is coming and got another BFN today (with quite diluted afternoon urine but still). I just wish AF would just show up already so I don't spend half of the night awake wondering if I should go check... Or maybe I should wish for more sanity and patience so I can just be rational and reasonable about the whole thing !!

5 years ago

8 dpo today and my chart looks really good! I'm actually going to take a Predictor early in a few hours. I know it's still early, but I can't wait.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo