Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm currently in my TWW! AF should be here the week of the 11th! I hope this is our month! If not then onto my first monitored Clomid cycle! I wish everyone the best!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies. Jumped over from the other board.

@Anna hope your relaxed method works for you!

@scuba I also caved this morning when I realized I hadn’t peed in the middle of the night. I think I see the line on yours!!

I think I see something but only 8dpo so going to try and wait a few days before testing again.

And also I had such bad Evaps with FRERs last month that I don’t really trust them at all.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@scuba, according to countdown and my normal calculation AF should be here wed/thursday I have 26-27 day cycles....... so if by sat morning I see nothing I think it will be a good idea to test given I ovulated late this cycle :)

If you read a tantrum from me on wednesday hahahahahaha that isa good sign that AF is coming and I don't need to test ahhahahahahha

Good luck everybody!!!!!!!! a wish a lot of BFP!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Morning ladies! My period is due tomorrow or Wednesday, however, I had horrible pms cramps at our Superbowl party last night. I took a frer test Saturday with what looked like a bfn but other people said they saw stuff so maybe I'm not out this month yet.
My BBT thermometer also showed up from Amazon last night and I got to use it before but to find out I had a 101.7 fever with a 99.6 when I woke up this morning. Yuck.
Here is to hoping, otherwise I have a large glass of sangria with my name on it if AF shows up!

5 years ago

Scuba omg I think that’s a positive!!! Crossing fingers that you’ll get some darker ones in the next few days

User image

5 years ago

@alex eek I don't want to get excited either! I do have one more frer but might try it tomorrow - maybe! Lolol xx
@hot @amarie both your early tests look similar! I think I can see something xx

User image

5 years ago

@nicole welcome to the group! xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi all! Jumping in on this group chat. We've been TTC #2 for 7 months TTC (including an ectopic which took forever to resolve). Going crazy here as I tested a week ago Monday, with a BFN. Started what seemed like a light AF on Tuesday (on schedule). Assumed I was out but had nausea and tender breasts that persisted after AF (uncommon), plus AF never got heavier. Got a BFP on Thursday which has gotten darker everyday (had a very dark positive today). While TTC #1 I had two miscarriages, all that had spotting/bleeding, and my ectopic recently also had spotting so I am trying to remain prepared for the worst. Typically my BFPs didn't get darker with prior miscarriages so DH and I are still cautiously optimistic (him more than me, I think). Still, my bleeding was more than spotting (enough to fool me that it was AF) so I know that doesn't bode well -- plus the fact that the bleeding started before BFP is very weird IMO. That had never happened before either. Due date would be October 7. Curious if anyone has had similar experiences?

5 years ago

@cgml I'm sorry to hear about your ectopic. I had one back in 2015 that also took forever to resolve. Pregnant in the July but started bleeding but numbers went up. Diagnosed ectopic in the August. Hit 0 in the November Sounds you might have had implantation bleeding last week. You should go for some blood work up as risk of another ectopic is high. Then you can see if your numbers are doubling. Keep us posted! xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba @hot those little lines are exciting! Can't wait to see what happens!
@amarie
@cgml can't wait to hear about some blood work.
@sigkap I'm just starting my tww too! those of you that remember from last board... Guess what! I totally ovulated early! (Dropping caffeine may have helped make my follicular phase shorter?) Anyway, the timing isn't ideal but we last BD'd 36-48 hours before I ovulated I think. So not holding my breath but I'll consider myself in the tww still :)

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo