Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

161 - 170 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@alexa aww babe I'm so sorry hopefully it isnt a fluke though and your urine is just too diluted? I hope AF stays away

So I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today I keep getting cramps on the right side and I felt my cp its basically flat it feels the same everywhere but I found the opening and its super open and super soft so fingers crossed we'll still be baby dancing for a couple of days every day

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi. I’m new here. I’m 38 with a 2 year old daughter trying for #2. I’m currently 10 dpo. I had cramps around 7-8 dpo and swore that it was implantation, but then the cramping completely went away at 9 dpo. I don’t have any symptoms anymore and got a bfn at 9 dpo. Trying to hold off another day or two to test again, but it’s so hard to wait!

5 years ago

Hi everyone!! just to clarify, I did not test, I marked @scuba pic
But I hope AF stays out, I'm cramping since yesterday but still no AF, its due today, so I will keep you guys posted :)

5 years ago

@Alex don’t give up yet!! There is still time for your BFP and I hope you get it.

@scuba, that is so exciting! I pray it turns into a blaring BFP in a couple days.

@emma, congratulations!!

As for me, no more spotting through the night or today yet so hopefully it is a good sign and I am just off a couple days on whenever I ovulated.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Is anyone else going absolutely nuts waiting to test...or is it just me? LOL. Hoping to get some spotting here in a few days to give me some kind of hope

5 years ago

I'm starting to wonder when my AF is actually going to arrive. FF says Sunday but that assumes a short cycle. Another FRER and I think I imagined the faint faint line. Maybe I'm testing way too early. I don't feel like AF is going to arrive any day which I normally do. Keep getting ewcm. And no early spotting like last cycle which is a relief. Just want to know now so I can crack on with my next cycle! xx

User image

5 years ago

Right I've decided to disregard my temp on Saturday when I was away. I think the one hour time difference skewed my temp and I don't trust it. It was a bit off the chart and unreliable. Temps now look a little bit more stable and consistent. xx

User image

5 years ago

So many ladies testing! I haven't yet. AF is due Saturday or Sunday so I think I'm going to wait til Saturday morning. I can't really tell if AF is coming or not. I get this weird feeling where I think I can tell that my cervix is open but I could just be imagining things. A few nights of restless sleep but today's temp should be pretty accurate.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Okay, ladies who check their cervix.... I think I finally found mine, but I also made myself spot by digging around lol is that normal or indicative of anything? It felt pretty soft going by the lips, chin, nose measure. I'm scared to touch it again.

5 years ago

@emma it's still early and remember hcg only doubles every 48 hours so just give it a little bit of time okay and congratulations on your baby

@Lawrence hopefully you see that positive soon girl welcome to the group !!

@dee I set my ovulation for yesterday as well so we're tww buddies!! Completely understand the exhaustion of having sex every day lol SO and i are going on day 7 of every day sex and I am only planning on stopping Sunday maybe... I hope your tea helps you get that bfp !!

@jl I hope its implantation for you !!

@kitkat girl I only ovulated now/didn't ovulate yet and I already want to grab a test... This is going to be a tough cycle...

@scuba I hope that faint line is a real line and that it gets darker in a few days !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo