Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

311 - 320 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@emma absolutely do not feel foolish grieving over a early loss pregnancy. So many of us immediately begin dreaming of our little one and planning as soon as we see two pink lines. We had an early miscarriage in November and it took me a few months to be "okay." I'm beginning to get back to normal physically now finally too.

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@emma: never believe you are being foolish for grieving a loss no matter the length you carried.... I miscarried my first at 19 weeks and my second at almost 5 weeks, and both are heartbreaking, both leave you feeling helpless and hopeless or like a failure. I almost wanted to give up.... but I'm so glad I didn't... healing thoughts for you

@Dee: understandable... I'm terrible at reading too much into everything my body does... and also for testing early, which is just more torture.. just can't seem to help myself.

@Anna: I always called my doctor after every time I got a positive test... because when those hormone levels do rise as they should, it is just such a huge stress relieving weight off my chest! I've always testing early with all my pregnancies (except my very first that I lost, which was before I obsessed over ttc) and it didn't always "curse" me. Although it doesn't really help much because my doctor won't do testing until the day AF is due or late... but I tested daily to see if the line got darker until I could get in to see him. So early testing is pointless and stressful either way, so I need to try to find some self control and wait until it is closer to AF time.

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies...AF is here so it’s now CD1 for me. My cycles are usually spot on 28 days but last cycle was 29 which gave me false hope as it’s never late. I prayed if I didn’t conceive this cycle that it would go back to 28 days and it did. So that’s a plus. We have to look for the good in all things.
I plan to take a real relaxed approach this cycle. Drink til it’s pink ( positive pregnancy test). Going to pour a glass of wine now.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Crystal thank you. I really hope to find out what is wrong. Hubby and I are getting worried. I have had less than average health care up until now. I'm relieved to have found a doctor who is taking me seriously.

@Emma i'm so sorry.

5 years ago • Edited

Omg...I'm REALLY questioning what's going on down there. If I wasn't tracking, I would SO think AF came early, but my cervix is so high I can barely reach. My periods usually rotate from light to heavy, so I'm wondering if I was due for a heavy flow this time and maybe THAT'S why I'm 'spotting' this much, but I don't need a pantyliner, I just get stuff when I pee. THIS IS SO CONFUSING!

5 years ago

Ladies, it has been such a pleasure talking to you and sharing our TTC journey together. My husband and I are pushing the pause button for now as the Army is giving us orders sooner than we expected. I don't want to be 8 or 9 months pregnant or have a newborn and have to move across the country or even continents. It is very heartbreaking that we can't give our daughter a sibling soon but everything happens for a reason.
So in order to look forward to something, my hubby and I booked a cruise to the Bahamas in October! I want to drink on that cruise so I will not be pregnant! (Maybe we will make a cruise baby though!)
I wish you ladies the best of luck and I may pop in from time to time to see you all with a BFP!

5 years ago

So SO's birthday is the 10th of March and it's his big 30 so we're throwing him a surprise prostitutes and priests themed birthday party lol... Which is odd but exciting I cant wait to dress him up haha !! (No offense to anyone as I know the theme can be a bit dodgy)... He also surprised me last night and bought me a new car (The Volkswagen Tiguan) which we're getting in May/June... I'm so happy to be with him he's completely amazing and I wouldn't trade him for the world

5 years ago • Post starter

@Emma i am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you
@Scuba sorry AF showed up
@Anna it’s amazingly how lovingly you talk of your SO. I hope he knows how lucky he is too! I really hope you 2 get to celebrate an addition to your family very soon!
As for me, AF due tomorrow. I got what I think is a nasty evap on a cheapy this evening and am now wondering why I tested again! I was 99% sure I was out this cycle and had made my peace with it but now this brings back just enough hope that there is definitely room for disappointment again tomorrow when AF show up!

5 years ago • Edited

@agatch I hope its not an evap but an actual line I've got my fingers crossed

Loads of cramping for me today... On both sides and currently as I'm talking... I also get period type cramps when I have to pee but dont go immediately so I assume it's a uti? (Not sure how it feels)

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7 dpo today and symptom whise I barely have any so far. Only feeling a bit warmer than usual, but that's not uncommon for me after ovulation. Maybe some slight pinching, but not much. My bbt is steadily rising, at least so far. Starting to get sick of all this waiting. Never thought we would pass 2 years, but here we are. Ah well, not much I can do about it more than I already am.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo