Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

401 - 410 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@emma it could definitely be possible that you are ovulating again soon I wouldn't be surprised... If you feel emotionally okay get on it babe and make that baby !! And thank you, I really hope so too I got my positive at cd29 last time and it was faint so cd27 (today) could still be early for me I'm just losing hope slowly at a time

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna I have long and irregular cycles with my last couple of children it wasn’t till 6 weeks after my last cycle that I got a bfp but I also wasn’t tracking ovulation so didn’t know when it all happened, you still have a chance, fingers crossed for you

5 years ago

@emma I'm for reals holding on to hope if no AF by Friday I'll test again I might actually wait till next week depending on how I feel...

Weird update I just went to pee and something pinched the sh*t out of me lol... I actually jumped on the toilet it felt like a needle stuck into my cervix and it's been pulling ever since

@Anna ooo that's an interesting sign! I really hope you get your positive. Since you didn't really track this cycle you may have ovulated later so you could be testing earlier than you think you are
@emma good luck with BDing!
@photomama wooohoo! Such incredible news!
I have my scan at lunchtime today and am fasting. I'm starving!!! OPKS are still negative but then I'm only CD8! Another High reading on the monitor and tons of ewcm so going to try to BD tonight. I think the plan is every other day until I get the positive. We are just too knackered to go for it every day xx

User image

5 years ago

Got my test in the mail today and used the fmu I saved in a cup. As I feared (and sadly expected) it's barely a shadow. I'm going to get in contact with a doctor and see if he/she can check my thyroid levels. I want to get it checked to make sure if it's my fibromyalgia that makes me feel this way, or my thyroid. I always feel exhausted, no matter how much I sleep, so I barely have any energy to do stuff not even basic house chores. And I'm always cold/bad blood circulation. My mum have had thyroid problems for years and now have an enlarged thyroid. IF it's my thyroid levels, that could be the explanation to my chemical pregnancies.

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica Temps still look amazing though. Do you have a pic of your recent test?

I forgot to add my pre ovulation temps are very consistent this cycle. I wonder what's going on! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica it's totally possible but then I missed my window almost completely as there is a 3 day gap between when we stopped bd and started again... And yes, lol having sex every day completely freakin kills you its tiring!!

@pandorica getting tested is definitely a good idea it couldn't hurt to get some answers. How long have you been trying now?

@Photomama - Omg, that's amazing! Congrats on TWO bundles of joy.

@scuba - Unfortunately, it's completely normal for me to have my temps still high before af arrives. It doesn't drop until the day af shows or the day after. I still have a day or two to go. I uploaded pics of the tests (took 2 different ones) in my gallery, but can upload one here too.

@Anna - Got my IUD removed early Januari 2017, so we've been TTC for over 2 years now.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica I'm sorry babe that sucks i feel for you

@Anna - The weird part is that I don't feel as sad as I used to, when it ends this way. I guess in a sad way I'm getting used to this and are expecting it, rather then expecting it to be a happy ending.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo