Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

471 - 480 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Morning everyone

Unfortunately this will be my last update... Woke up this morning with mild cramping (which is normal) so went to the bathroom and checked my cp before testing as I didnt want to waste a test and I started spotting... So I'm moving on to cd1 today and a new cycle... I have so much planned for this cycle it's just a waiting game now... I have an appointment at the new doctor on Friday (just before my fertile week)

5 years ago • Post starter

Aw sorry Anna :( Good luck for next cycle.

Scuba that looks super close to peak. I'd be getting into BD time personally

5 years ago

@ scuba....looking good. I hope this cycle is yours.
@Anna I’m sorry this wasn’t it, but I’m happy that you are doing well and have next cycle already mapped out. All the best to you.
My update is I’m CD12. Not tracking, temps or have not done any opk. I started the gym a week ago and did increase my water intake. Im BD every other day and will do every day for a few days starting Monday. I’ve been enjoying wine and totally relaxed. Hope I could keep this momentum up during the TWW.
All the best to everyone

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Buy it.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone! I'm back from my disappearance!!!!

Just wanted to give everyone an update and let everyone know what I did differently for the last 2 cycles. Btw, I'm pregnant!! Got my this week! :)

So, I went to a new OB and so thankful he accepted me as his patient. He is highly spoken of and I am considered a high risk patient because I had neonatal death in Jan 2018. :(

Long story short, he asked me to throw out all my ovulation tracker, tempt tracker, OPK, etc. Not to look for signs and symptoms as it creates more stress. He thinks I'm very fertile but not getting pregnant due to stress from obsessing over TTC. His recommendations for ME was to have date nights, have some wine and carry on with day to day life. Also said I should be pregnant by our next meeting which will be April 2nd. We officially TTC since Sept 2018.

I've been sleeping early and waking up early.

Oh, we BD every 2-3 days. (We did this since Sept so no changes to BD). :)
Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!!!

5 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies, sorry about af Anna

Ladies I’m having lots of painful pinching pains in my ovaries but mostly my left side which is really unusual for me, opk’s keep gettting dark but not positive yet, could I still be ovulating and maybe missed my peak ? I’m on cd13 and out for the day so not sure when I’ll get to test but did bring one with me haha , we have bd every day this week and OH is under strict instructions that he will be doing so until I’m sure I’ve had my peak and it’s past

Scuba how did you get on with your blazin opk ?

5 years ago

Hey ladies
@ scuba good luck hun!
Update from me period has not started and no sign
Opk has gone negative from positiive !
Don't know what's going on!

5 years ago

Sam have you done a pregnancy test ?

5 years ago

@EMMA OPK HAS BEEN NEGATIVE SINCE YESTERDAY WHEN DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TEST AGAIN!

5 years ago

@jenny that awesome congratulations!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo