Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

481 - 490 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@emma I got my positive opk yesterday and a Peak reading. We BD'd yesterday morning and hopefully again tonight. Unfortunately my daughter was up most of the night so only had 4 hours sleep and took my temp an hour later so I can't even trust the temp rise I'll just have to see what happens tomorrow now I feel like we missed the window because hubby was too tired Friday night xx

User image

5 years ago

Our Preg test was negative. Very upset. Can’t believe it’s happening again. Really thought this one will be success. Don’t understand why it failed if I have so great eggs. Seems like everyone around get pregnant so easily. Why it can’t be me? But I'm not giving up that easy. I do believe we are meant to be parents. On to the next try. Don't know what that will be... Most likely IVF with donor eggs. Seems nice option in our situation. We'll let our RE make some suggestions then go from there. Girls, I wish all of you all the best!

5 years ago

@scuba I’m in the same boat. I feel like we missed the window. We were only able to BD once and I think it was the day of ovulation. Chalking this month up to a miss and actually looking forward to taking a mental vacation from the terrible 2ww. Hoping for the best for all of you!

5 years ago

Sam if you got a positive opk Friday then your in your 2 week wait so about 2dpo atm , you can do a pregnancy test around 12 dpo with first response , once you’ve had your peak (positive on a opk) then it does go back to negative, your peak shows a surge in LH to indicate you will ovulate soon

5 years ago

@ emma No i have had positives for 1 week now they just began to turn negative on Friday! Sorry i am just new with testing with opks never used them before!

5 years ago

Ok Sam you need to decide which day you got your peak so the strongest positive ovulation test, where the test line is either as dark as or darker than the control line then you can count how many days past ovulation you are and test from days 12 days past ovulation

5 years ago

Sam here’s a pic of a couple of days of mine, mine have been like this for a week now and I’m still waiting for my peak

user submitted image

5 years ago

One on the right was last night, then the left isoghter again, doing my head in haha

user submitted image

5 years ago

Thanks emma !!

5 years ago

I got my positive yesterday and it looked like this xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo