Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

541 - 550 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@emma looks good! xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba--wow! I see it!

User image

5 years ago

@adoette thank you! Eeek! xx

User image

5 years ago

@emma your chart looks great !!

@scuba defs see a line there girl I'll post a pic of what the doctor gave me... Worked out at about $60 for both (which is quite a lot for us if you exchange it directly)... Both has 500ug folic acid so I'll be having 1000ug a day... which a bunch of other stuff as well like Vit D3, B6, B12, C, E, Zinc, etc

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

One of each every day... sorry about my mattress I washed our bedding today

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@scuba I see it.
@Anna it sounds good.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@scuba - I totally see it! FX it's the real deal!

@anna - Great that you managed to find them somewhere. They look like the size of some of my supplements.

User image

5 years ago

@scuba wow that’s a good line for 8 dpo.

5 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping it's the real deal. Took a wondfo tonight for the first time. Only a 3 hour hold and obviously evening pee. Stark white. But will try again in the morning. Can't believe an evap would be that strong! But it wouldn't surprise me xx

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies, if any of you remember me from 3-4 weeks back, my hubby and I decided to push pause on TTC since we booked a late October cruise to the Bahamas. I just took this test at 9dpo (I had a weird feeling) I also went back on the pill. Am I crazy or does it really happen when you stop trying...
I am over the moon and I know hubby will be once I tell him, but just a little disappointed we don't get to go on a oct 28th cruise if my edd on here is Nov 15. I plan on taking a digital Monday morning and another frer in the morning to see any progression.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo