Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 568 Replies | Last Page

As for me I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday but I am going to BD today and try tomorrow too. Dr told me to bd for a straight week starting this past Monday, so far 3days down. but both my hubby and I are exhausted, its been a tiring week. As for the tea I ordered online i have gotten used to the taste and tomorrow is my last bag. I wont re-order it untill I see what happens. I also havent logged any info on any of my apps, I feel like mehh just by stopping the tracking has actually been a bit less stressful - looking at a calender and thinking if I missed it of anything of that sort is not good for me. so I am just going with the flow right now.
Lets see how I am in a week from now. Actually I am going to a concert next friday which I am really looking forward so I am just going to put my thoughts on that.
its good to have something else to think about, it takes your minds of things and makes the time go by faster.

5 years ago

@Alex I've overlayed my chart with my pregnancy with my daughter in 2016! Lol xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Anna, Dee and Jl thank you ladies for your words of encouragement. It’s so nice to have a place to come and feel ppl get you..

Scuba yea I overlay my charts all the time and it’s so unhealthy for my mental health tbh because through all of thousands of charts of course it will be one or two to match mine pregnant or not.. is just an easy coincidence...

12DPO today and I haven’t tested. I don’t think there is a point for me to. Period cramps are prominent, my temp drop a slight again today and the witch is probably gonna be here any day now. I’m giving up on tests and predictions.. I don’t think I want to test early again.. I’m disgusted by my self digging through the trash can to see if my previously negative test suddenly gave birth to a magical second line.... I’m sick of taking way to many tests one after another just in case the previous one was just a faulty one... I’m sick of this shit.. I want to be happy again and I’m not.. I’m so depressed and I’m not here for it. When I’m not testing I’m so much calmer and I need that in my life.
Sorry ladies for that but I needed to vent a bit

User image

5 years ago

Hey
I'm 22 from Manchester. Ttc 1st baby its been 6 months now had 2 miscarriages! Took a test today. Can anyone see a line!
Thanks x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies!!!!! I am newly returned, my first cycle TTC#3, so I would be due end of Oct, early Nov. Looking to make new, active friends since I haven't been here in 3 years when we TTC#2 HA! I THINK I am 1-2 dpo, so entering the dreaded TWW...

@Sam: I see a faint line, too!!
@ItsAnna: I hope you feel better!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@crystal welcome to the group! Good luck! xx

User image

5 years ago

Ahh happy birthday for tomorrow! xx

User image

5 years ago

Happy Birthday Eve..lol. It will be a nice birthday gift.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Sam try not to stress. Abdominal pain and cramps do happen early pregnancy. Now if it’s severe or with blood then it could a problem. Right now just eat good, stay positive and keep us posted.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Hi ladies. So happy to report that I finally got my BFP after over a year and a half of trying! It was our first iui, and used injectables. I had quite a few mature eggs so I knew going in that we might get twins. Well... At 9 dpo beta was 19. Today at 11 dpo, beta was 140!!! in shock. I looked up some things online about 11 dpo high beta and a lot of women had twins with numbers almost the same as mine. Will attach some photos. Beta doubled every 14 hours! Normally takes like 48-72 hrs. Will find out via ultrasound on Thursday how many are in there. Crazy they’re wanting to do an ultrasound so early.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo