Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@kait dont think the spotting is normal lol I think you probably scratched yourself girl as for your cp personally i found it's only accurate around ovulation as mine goes completely flat and almost blends in with my walls. But during my period it could literally go from closed and firm to open and soft within an hour... Was it high or low when you felt?

So I set my ovulation day as yesterday as I had some serious feels in my pelvic area yesterday and I accepted the fact that I dont ovulate left only right because that's where I get the most discomfort... My cervix was also extremely open and felt like the rest of my insides lol I just accidentally found the opening. SO and I are still having sex every day I'm tired as hell lol but we're getting it he's so eager to make a baby I cant explain it to you guys he did the sweetest thing again last night I dont regret letting him in on this at all

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna That is awesome that you and him are having a good time with it. Sometimes it is so hard to keep on with it and still have fun! If AF arrives than I think this next month I'm going to try to do the everyday during ovulation week. So far we haven't done that maybe it is the magic ticket.

5 years ago

@kait that can actually be a good sign: in early pregnancy the increase blood flow to the vagina and a few other physiological things can cause you to bleed very easily. For instance it is common to have spotting after you BD during pregnancy. Usually checking your cervix shouldn’t cause bleeding but in your case it could be a good sign! ????

5 years ago

Spotting can suggest a few things. Hormonal imbalance such as too much estrogen or a progesterone deficiency. It could be a sign of polyps or fibroids. spotting before the luteal phase could be ovulation spotting and in the luteal phase past 6dpo it could be implantation. Sometimes it just happens for no obvious reason. Not that there isn't a reason, it is just not always possible to know why. If it happens a lot it should be looked into. I'm about to hit up my doctor and get them to properly investigate my hormone levels. My gut is telling me something is wrong. Possibly a progesterone deficiency.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies I’m here as well. Congratulations to all who got BFP.

@Anna I think this is the best approach you’re taking and I believe this is your month.

I hope we all get our BFP. I’m 10dpo. I tested at 9dpo and BFN. I am trying to hold out until late evening/night. AF is due Wednesday.

This TWW is no fun and super expensive.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Guys weird thing is I feel exactly the same way I did with my first pregnancy around 4 weeks but I'm only due to ovulate now... I have this weird little mom pouch going on at my lower abdomin, keep getting cramps on the right side and bloated as hell lol... Will keep baby dancing but fingers crossed

@bimini I really hope so babe I cant go another cycle with having sex on a daily basis lol right now we're actually going according to SO's plan and not mine

Hi ladies, I think I'm out this cycle. 13DPO stark white cheapie. I have an AF headache too Oh well! I think we'll need to adopt your approach Anna and just go for it next cycle xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba it's more SO though he was like "we're gonna do it every day and if it doesnt work we're getting pills" lol

Hi Sam how many dpo are you ? I’m not sure if I can see anything yet x

5 years ago

@sam I can see a shadow but not sure if it's an evap. I've had a few like that this week. Have you got an FRER you can try too? xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo