Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies

@alex aww no babe that sucks I'm sorry

@nicole try again in a few days babe its still early

Sorry I've been MIA I had a busy weekend... My baby cousin (we differ with 17 or 18 years) had his birthday party yesterday so we spent most of the day there followed with a friend's birthday later that night and today we have my gran's birthday so we're heading out again soon... SO and I had didnt baby dance last night so we finally broke the chain lol but we will today and probably every second day from today... I should be 3dpo today based on cp and cramps but I'm not sure... So I'll just keeping doing the dirty till AF

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna sounds like a lovely weekend!
@alex I'm so sorry Damn AF
So 15DPO for me and temps are stable. Strong ovary twinges which is odd. No pms symptoms that I can tell. Sore breasts but not like I usually have which is normally super painful just before I start. I'm baffled. Perhaps I'm having another long crazy cycle?! xx xx

User image

5 years ago

Found this

user submitted image

5 years ago

And this... what do you guys think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Good morning ladies
How are you all ?
Basically i was taking pregnacare conception before i got pregnant would it be ok for me to carry on taking them or should I stop?

5 years ago

@photomama great numbers! When I was pregnant before my numbers were very high too but it was just a singleton but we don't have a history of twins. So all sounds very exciting!!! Keep us posted.
@sam I would keep taking until after your AF due date. Once you get a positive again then switch to pregnacare during pregnancy. Important to keep up folic acid xxx

What do you all think about my chart??? xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Thanks scuba x

5 years ago

Thanks ladies I’m not doing really well atm but I hope days will pass fast and I’ll be feeling better soon.

Photomama

Sam I agree with scuba. You should keep taking it at least till af due date pass.

Scuba your chart looks promising. Your temps are on the upper side and if you got pregnant this cycle, 13dpo could probably be an implantation dip meaning that a hpt wouldn’t pick up hcg yet. Everyone is different though because for me for example my temps staying up till CD2-3 most of the times fingers crossed this is your cycle though

User image

5 years ago

@alex I don't know what to say. I hope you start to feel hope again soon once AF leaves you xxx

Thank you for your input on my chart. I've done a manual override on FF adjusting ovulation to CD14. Which would make the dip which was at 13dpo now 10dpo. It was a dotted line on the crosshairs so wasn't a definite ovulation date. Who knows at this point All I know is I'm feeling rubbish with the wait now. xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone, hope you all have beautiful day.
Scuba I’m not good at the charting but based on what ladies say it looks good.
Today is 12dpo for me and still trying to hold out until Wednesday when AF is due to test again after several BFN on 9&10dpo.
on all BFP
to the rest of us!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo