Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

481 - 490 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@ emma No i have had positives for 1 week now they just began to turn negative on Friday! Sorry i am just new with testing with opks never used them before!

5 years ago

Ok Sam you need to decide which day you got your peak so the strongest positive ovulation test, where the test line is either as dark as or darker than the control line then you can count how many days past ovulation you are and test from days 12 days past ovulation

5 years ago

Sam here’s a pic of a couple of days of mine, mine have been like this for a week now and I’m still waiting for my peak

user submitted image

5 years ago

One on the right was last night, then the left isoghter again, doing my head in haha

user submitted image

5 years ago

Thanks emma !!

5 years ago

I got my positive yesterday and it looked like this xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Jillyhop thanks for the congrats! I'm praying for you!

5 years ago

Morning ladies just an update from me... So this cycle seems to be a lot less painful and more on the medium side than usual... I dont know if that's a good thing but I havent bled through once yet which I feel is positive... SO has been super cute and religiously taking his sperm I prove super proud of him... I'm hopefully getting my inofolic today and some cd digi ovulation tests as I'll be trying them this month... I wanted to start temping again but I decided to get a new thermometer first... Hopefully this month will be good to us

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna All the best to you this cycle!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Anna sounds like a great plan for this cycle. I feel completely dejected. I think we missed the window. We couldn't BD on Thursday night as my daughter had a bad night. Hubby was tired Friday, so we only managed Saturday I'm in such a grumpy mood xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo