Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 568 Replies | Last Page

af is here :(

5 years ago

Oh @becky I'm so sorry I'm literally days behind you. We'll try again together xxx

User image

5 years ago

@bimini we’re exactly the same dpo. I tested yesterday with a frer and got a bfn. Trying to hold out until tomorrow (12 dpo) to test again, but we’ll see!

@scuba I’m so sorry to hear you think you might be out this month. Fingers crossed for you that your bfp is right around the corner.

5 years ago

AF arrived I think I'm going to try @Annas method hopefully it will work for this next month

5 years ago

@lawrence fingers crossed for you too! @salera I'm sorry AF arrived. Fingers crossed it doesn't last too long xx

User image

5 years ago

Yes i have tested using a first response too!

user submitted image

5 years ago

I think I can see something on that! Maybe try again in 48 hours xx

User image

5 years ago

Ok will do! But I'm in a dilemma at the moment. I had a miscarriage on the 5th of January at 5 weeks and i don't know how much dpo i am at the moment?
Any advice

5 years ago

You didn't have a cycle between them? It will be difficult to know unfortunately for dating purposes, but it will be obvious on a scan. Fingers crossed and keep us updated! xx

User image

5 years ago

Will do!
Thanx for the reply!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo