Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

251 - 260 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Hey again!
Another month of trying. I think my body is back to normal it was all over the place for last few months. I believe I ovulated 3 days ago but have been baby dancing pretty much every day just so we don't miss it. But the month seem like I'm back to normal. it would but prefect if we got this month being I would be finding out on my partner birthday and beginning of the 2nd trimester would be my birthday (or if I calculated right lol) I don't want to get my hopes up but it would be pretty awesome if it did.
@kitkat that sounds like a good sign I hope you get that bfp very soon
@crystal hope your little one is feeling better. Hope you get a bfp soon!

5 years ago

@KitKat: I personally haven't ever experienced implantation bleeding, only cramping, so I can't help you there. But
@Jillyhop: Thank you, my son was feeling much more himself this morning, thank goodness! Glad you feel you're back to normal, maybe that's a sign!!

Still cramping mildly today.... is 5dpo too early for implantation cramps? I don't remember when implantation is supposed to occur...

User image

5 years ago

@Emma I am so sorry. I hope your DH will want to try again soon.

@scuba, maybe late implantation?

@sam, eeekkk I see the lines. I hope your FRER is a strong positive. Can’t wait to see it.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Temp is still up and so is my resting heart rate. I read that resting HR stays elevated during LP and through pregnancy.

I am anywhere between 11dpo - 13dpo. BFN this morning. Pic is posted in my album. I think I'm out this month. I'm just really anxious to get AF so I can start my first round of Clomid.
Anyone else taking Clomid?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@CrystalMom - I was twingey at 5dpo and onwards, so

5 years ago

Nasty evap??? What do you think? Have I developed line eyes again? xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Emma I’m really sorry about all of this. I pray you get your heart desire.
@nicole welcome and all the best in your try journey.
&kitkat sounds like what I’ve heard implantation describes as. Fingers crossed for you.
Ladies continue to be positive and I pray it works out for all of us soon!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@Emma I really hope you’re blood test will show you are pregnant!! Will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed the next few days
@Scuba I see something but it’s hard to say if the line has color from the picture ????
@Hot sorry AF showed up. Hope the next few months brings you what you’re hoping for
@kitkat that could definitely be IB. I never had it for my 2 pregnancies but did when I had my chemical in August.

5 years ago

@Hot: Sorry AF showed, but sounds like you're in a good state of mind and in a good place
@scuba: I definitely can see something faint!
@Emma: That could definitely explain the faint tests not getting any darker, so really hoping you get good news!

User image

5 years ago

Quick update:: AF due in 2 days and I got a stark white FRER this evening (or as stark white as FRERs get these days...). I'm counting myself out again this cycle and having a glass of wine!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo