Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

371 - 380 of 568 Replies | Last Page

@emma good luck babe and keep us posted okay

@agatch that's okay it was only with a 3 hour hold and my bfp at 13dpo was faint so I still have time... I'm honestly scared that I don't but I'm hoping... If not we only have next month left to try before stopping for a month or two as we cant have a December due date baby (SO's siter is getting married in December) I'm glad your family is feeling better and I really hope you dont get it

@mustique just hold out a few more days babe I feel the same way

5 years ago • Post starter

So just an update... I'm feeling a bit better today regarding the negative... I think I'm still gonna test tomorrow and see what happens, if negative again I'm waiting till Friday... I just have so many of the same type of symptoms and feels that I had with pregnancy no1 and I've been waiting for these signs so long... Really faithful that this could possible be our mont

@Anna- I suck at not testing. I wish I could hold out, but I'm a POAS addict. we have BFPs coming our way.
More RLP when I coughed today.

<a href=

5 years ago

@agath - I hope so, even though I'm really sceptic. My temp's still up. It dropped a little after the rise a few days ago, but are still fairly even. But that doesn't mean much for me, since I don't get a big drop until the day of or the day after af arrives.

So, 12 dpo today and I don't have any strips left. Only digitals, but I don't want to use those. Hoping the tests I've ordered arrive today, otherwise I have to wait until tomorrow. Not feeling too hopeful about this. With my son I tested at 11 dpo and got a non questionable line imidiately. Although the strenght of the line was the same for 3 days before it got darker. But I have never had the tests switch from faint positivt, to negative, to very faint and had a happy ending.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, trying to catch up with everyone. I have been reading everyone's posts
@pandorica I still see your ic line! Fingers crossed
@emma I hope you are OK. How did you get on at A&E?
@Anna I have everything crossed for you that we see a gorgeous positive line from you this month
I'm CD7 and bizarrely got a High on my monitor yesterday and today. We BD'd yesterday and going to try and keep going for every day we can this week. Going to start ovulation strips today too to see where I am. I started acupuncture again on Saturday and signed up for 5 weeks of treatments. I still have this niggling pain in my side and now have 2 referrals for US scans to see what is going on Just need to book them in. xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba keep me posted about the US appointments okay when are you going? And keep baby dancing girl it could totally be that you are an early ovulater I

Just to add that if I do end up with a positive then my tell tale signs would be heartburn/acid reflux (I had that last night and totally forgot about it) and gas pains... It was so bad with my previous pregnancy (I know I keep referring to it but it's the only comparison I have)

Nothing really to update, a&e tried to get gynae to come check me over but they refused to and wanted me to be sent home, the doctor at a&e had a look at me and whatever they did must have moved it as I have had a little bleeding but now a lot more comfortable than I was, just waiting it out now till I m all pain free x

5 years ago

@Anna: I'm still hopeful for you!!
@Pandorica: I definitely see faint positives on your ICs! Don't lose hope just yet
@Emma: I hope you get through this soon you've been through enough...
@Scuba: Hope all is well and nothing serious shows. this cycle!

12dpo and cramping like AF badly.... wouldn't be surprised if she showed up a couple days early, she's been doing that my past few cycles... All hpt's are negative and always been able to get a noticeable positive by now with my previous pregnancies. So I know I'm out this month and my PMS emotions are taking their tole on me today...

But for next cycle.... Wish AF would just show already instead of teasing me with bad early cramps so I can get this over with and start on cycle #2 of TTC#3....

User image

5 years ago

*TMI*
OK ladies. I was kind of accepting I was out this month. I'm 12dpo today, cramping badly, expecting AF to show early like she has the past few cycles. I use the restroom to check to see if there are any signs of bleeding yet from AF and I showed a LOT of egg white, yellowish CM... is this normal? Egg white usually only means fertile, so what is this and is this normal before AF?? It is new to me! Plus my cervix feels very strange to me... I'm so confused. Could I still be pregnant? I'm also nauseous and no appetite at ALL this morning, but that's normal for me before AF with cramping... TIA...

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo