Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

151 - 160 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Amari sorry AF came. Do enjoy those sangrias. I could use a nice glass of wine also.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@scuba 15ish I think, i did one on Wednesday because my friend was bugging me to do one it was the middle of the day and of course negative haha but I don’t want to see another not pregnant again, still not told my OH, going to wait till Valentine’s Day to surprise him xx

5 years ago

Emma it’s been a few days since you got your first faint line. I’m sure that digital will say PREGNANT!! How many dpo now?

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

I think you will be safe to try a digi tomorrow. I'll try and find the levels that the test picks up xx

User image

5 years ago

Think I’m 15 or maybe 16 dpo tomorrow x

5 years ago

Emma I think you will get pregnant on the digi now. So for sure tomorrow. Congratulations again. I’m happy for you and can’t wait to see the pic of the digi.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

@emma here are the levels :
Clearblue (manual and digital tests): 22 mIU/ml
e.p.t. (manual and digital tests): 22 mIU/ml
First Response Early Results: 6.3 mIU/ml

Your numbers double over 48-72 hours. So I would hope you are close to digi levels xx

User image

5 years ago

I hope so, I didn’t test today so fingers crossed for tomorrow plus it’s my birthday tomorrow so it would be a nice gift too x

5 years ago

Ahh happy birthday for tomorrow! xx

User image

5 years ago

Oh wow...Scuba thanks for this. This is helpful info for all of us . I will try to remember this.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo