Community post

Discussion

October/November Babies 2019*

View Full Post

Hi ladies

I'm back in for another month as most of you know... My due date would be end October i think so I'm combining the two months again.

Good luck girls !!

568 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

351 - 360 of 568 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Sam! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Sam. What a great line!!!!

I'm only 6dpo today and usually pass off any "symptoms" this early on. But after that pain yesterday... well I sneezed earlier and I had that horrible stabbing round ligament pain. Is it even possible for RL pain this early on

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Congrats Sam!

@Pandorica I found CB would show lines for me until I was late. Fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

Sam

Turns out I have a blood clot stuck in my cervix gp going to call me in a weeks time to see if I’ve passed it, if not he will send me for a ultrasound, just when I think I can move forwards !! Glass of wine tonight

5 years ago

Thank you ladies! Sending baby dust your way!
Best of luck!! ♥?♥?

5 years ago

Hello ladies, I received my positive beta today but it was low 47 13dpo and low progesterone 13.4. :-(

5 years ago

@emma maybe the blood clot has something to do with it? I bled for 8 days with my mc and that was on meds to make the bleeding stop... I'm so sorry you're going through all of this babe I'm sending you so much love and hugs Also, I'm sure you can be ovulating now I know some people who got pregnant before they had their post mc period

@pandorica personally I dont trust IC as they give nasty indents but I mean you've got this girl it's a line and I think its pink so I got my fingers crossed

@crystal I'm 9dpo today but symptoms seem to have gone away which is upsetting me because I really want a freakin positive (and obviously sticky baby)... I'm sorry you have a lot of stress girl hopefully it gets easier the next few days and try to keep your head up okay

@kitkat im sorry AF showed babe

@sam omg congratulations and I hope you have a healthy baby girl !!:bouq

@mistique I also had that before babe fingers crossed

@terra it's still early I hope they can sort it out for you and keep that baby healthy!! I'm holding everything for you

5 years ago • Post starter

Just a quick update for me... The thing underneath my arm went awaymostly ltoday... No sore boobs, no cramping yet (it is 6am lol so nothing much to report)... I'm trying to leave my boobs alone as I feel it creates tenderness that isnt hormone related... I'm actually a bit sad because I had cramping, sore boobs, and and and before I got my positive with baby no1 and it started at 7dpo but I have nothing now

5 years ago • Post starter

KitKat sorry AF showed.
Emma I’m really sorry for your loss. I don’t think BD could hurt at this point. Might happen on this cycle. I would start so you don’t miss it.
Anna don’t beat yourself up and keep positive. I feel good about it for you.
Sam huge congratulations to you!! I am really happy for you and that good news. I hope there are more to follow.
I’m still here CD 4. So this is the calm part. AF is over after only 3 days.
Fingers crossed for everyone testing now or soon!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Sorry Emma. I just saw the update. I hope you pass it soon on your own.

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo