Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Prayingfor1- Hey! So she is doing a bunch as well. Testosterone, thyroid etc but the main one is my 21 day progesterone. You get it done 7 days after ovulation( so for some it would be 22 or 23 day progesterone if you ovulate later). They use that number to determine if you are ovulating. Mine always showed annovulatory. Even on clomid my numbers were very low to. I also used opks and they were always positive. It was wierd. TTC my first was a stressful painful and confusing journey for me so I am not excited about starting it again!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Holly860- Ah, ok. I didn't know about the 21 day progesterone test. I am TTC my first currently and even though I am just starting it is already stressful, upsetting and heartbreaking. Which is silly because I was diagnosed with PCOS and put on BC to hopefully prevent endometriosis when I was 14. I have always known that I may not be able to conceive but now that I am actually trying I am getting so upset about it all. Oh well, that seems to be how it goes. It's just hard because I have 9 nieces and nephews and not a single one of them was a planned pregnancy. It seems like for all of siblings if they look at each other they pregnant and yet for me it most likely will not be an easy road.

6 years ago

Hello ladies!
Im currently DPO 5 (I think) but ive been doing BD everyday. I had symptoms DPO 1,2,3 but Yesterday and today im not feeling much I have sore boobs and they are super veiny which is not normal for me they usually with get veiny the day before AF comes but they do not stay like that also been getting little pokes on my right side ovary Im hoping thats a good sign and not AF!

Good Luck and Sticky baby dust to all!!!

6 years ago

seems like most of us are moving over here so I am gonna follow! I am on 6dpo and if I did conceive I would be due June 2nd. I took another test this morning and boy does it look darker than yesterday's. Please let me know what you ladies think! Comments welcome on my pics :)

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - those look like some BFPs to me!! Congrats! I am also 6dpo and you are making me really want to test!! Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

@tryingafterloss girl I am trying not to get my hopes up because I have dealt with 3 m/c but my friends are so convinced that it's real this time and that it may even be twins lmao.

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - I understand where you're coming from! Those a pretty dark lines for 6dpo so you never know, twins could be an option! :P FX'd This is the real deal for you!

6 years ago • Post starter

@tryingafterloss : girl if it's twins, I'm going to freak lol I will be crying and jumping for joy that I finally got my babies after 6 years of trying. <3

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. Thought I'd jump over too as curiosity was getting the best of me since AF hasn't caught you and hoping she doesn't either. I looked at your tests and I too see a positive on both of them. If it is twins (twins in my family) would it pick up a positive that early?

Good luck everyone and hope you get your BFP's. I will jump over here if AF gets me on the 19th and so far I think I have a closed cervix with watery lotiony cm and boobs stilll tender and cramping still. Thought I felt a pulling sensation near belly button when walking to the bathroom as it made me stop in my tracks. I will let you ladies know how everything goes and temping to test early.

Sending and your way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Holly860... I feel like your situation sounds similar to mine. If the chlomid didn't give you good results, what actually worked for you?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo