Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@prayingfor1. It worked. I will take a look at it; thank you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 - Our strategy was every other day, with preseed, and I tried tracking my saliva ferning, but never really saw a difference. I also got a bbt thermometer, but could never remember to take my temp when my alarm went off before I rolled out of bed! LOL So normally, I just listen to my body and it tells me "HEY, IT'S TIME!" by having a lot of O symptoms. Anywhoo... hope it worked! LOL I'll start testing in a week! ....Longest. Week. Ever.

User Image

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Wow, your temps are all over the place. Couldn't tell where the implantation dip happened or when ovulation even occured. I didn't set my ovulation this time as it didn't give me my cover line; not sure if that makes a difference or not and even if I did set my ovulation it will be hard to pinpoint exactly what day to set it at. I know every woman is different, so how did you set your ovulation? So, glad you got your BFP though.

@MePlus1. I'm with you on listening to the body as I get horrible Ovulation pains for a good few days. But other than that, we try for every other day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 i just saw your chart, did you go by FF OV day or This sited OV date? I think we were on the same route of we didnt know which date to go by? Just want to see who was more accurate? Looks like this site correct?

This past cycle we were like little jack rabbits!!! (no bfp though)
DH ready to go at it again this cycle!

6 years ago

@@Dragonfly23 and Beaut1ful38- The ovulation date that I set(first 1) was the one that fertility friend gave me, the second one (blue line) is the one that this site set. Dragonfly, I let the sites pick my date but since my digital opk was the day before FF decided I o'ed I think that one may have been more accurate, this site says I didn't o until 2 days later. I'm still not sure! Lol. Im just happy that they both agreed that I did and that somehow I ended up with my bfp!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1- i also went with MY FF chart, but i will continue with both again so i can do a comparison on both cycles. Hoping for a BFP on this next one though!!

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I am glad too as you got your BFP. Maybe I will set mine, but not knowing if you are going to have a 26, 27 or even a 28 day cycle is hard to put a date in there. I did all my dates to get my average and it gave me 26 days. Hense why I am so confused now . Never had a problem the first time I got pregnant lol. I will set it for 26 days on here and leave it to 28 on my app and see what happens; won't hurt.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- I hope you get your BFP this cycle too!

@ Dragonfly23- I didn't set anything. I just let it figure it out based off the information I entered each day. But maybe if you are having a hard time it would be helpful to try using the digital opk's. I found that very helpful. It takes the guesswork out of it. That's also why I let the sites figure it out for me. I figured if I tried to do it myself I'd guess wrong.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 YAYYYY!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

AFM, I couldn't make myself wait til this morning and took my test with diluted urine last night and it was BFN. :/ today I am around 12 or 13 dpo. I don't have another test and AF is due tomorrow by my app. I have a 30-32 cycle and today is 32. No af signs. I'm Just holding on to hope that maybe last night was too early for me. (2.5 days from the spotting). I'm going to see if AF shows and if not, but another test for Saturday morning maybe. Send a few prayers up for me!

Ps. Also have sore boobs.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo