Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that @Vettechgirl11 Stay positive..

@Trying4baby#1 and ANY others who had the show up.
I would like to continue our Next Cycle Journey together. This is the 1st time i've joined a group and its really helped me not get down on myself.
Hear is to JULY Babies. (maybe July 4th babies, and its my birth month)

6 years ago

Hi ladies..

work is manic so just saying hi and checking in..havent had a chance to catch up on all the updates..thise still waiting to test good luck and for the rest gearing up for the next round lets try to stay calm
CD5 for me so will start opk test on CD9 per last

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- I'm sorry to hear that, but if you haven't had AF show up you are not out yet. Try to keep positive.

6 years ago

I did have that one day of bleeding and to be honest it could have been AF instead of IB or break through bleeding :(

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies!
So I'm late to this game LOL! I am 1dpo and starting my 2WW... ugh!
If I get a bfp then I'll be due mid June I think.
So just a little about me...My DH and I are ttc #2 after a loss in July and I finally just had a normal cycle, well, normal for me. So we are starting to try again. Our DS was from 2 rounds of IUI after about a year of ttc, so hopefully it won't be like that again. We were so surprised when I got pregnant on the first try in July, but we used Preseed for the first time! Crazy! But that ended early. We used Preseed this time and I knew when I was ovulating so fx'd!
My symptoms so far: heavy full feeling in lower abdomen, twinges on left side, gassy, and tired. I know that's probably just the ovulating and prog.
Anyways, good luck to you all!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - I've been following your story (not to sound creepy or anything) and that's what happened to me this past summer. I'm so sorry and hope it turns out alright for you. Sending you virtual hugs!

User Image

6 years ago

Have any of you tried Co Q10 vitamins? I was on that this cycle. Heres some information on it. http://genesis-fertility.com/wellness-wednesdays-taking-coenzyme-q10-coq10-to-enhance-your-fertility/

Wishing you all the best of luck. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for more bfps this cycle and next!

TTC #1

6 years ago

Meplus1: I went and got my blood drawn today. We shall see what the heck happened.

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettech hope you get some answers back!

Welcome Meplus1 and Beautiful38

User Image

6 years ago

Hi everyone, hoping to hear of more BFPs! Praying for all of you ladies.

AFM, no spotting since that one time on Monday. I'm approximately 11-12 dpo today and AF is due on Friday. No BFP yet, but hoping. I tested last night when I knew I shouldn't have because it was no hold practically. So I'm going to try for FMU tomorrow, 3 days since the bleeding. Is that a good time frame to wait since possible implantation bleeding? I have had a lot of sharp pains in my abdomen. Is this normal for AF or pregnancy?
So many uncertainties. Prayers and baby dust to everyone!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo