Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girl I appreciate it!

User Image

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1

6 years ago

I hope you ladies don't mind me continuing to hang out here. I'm so worried that this is going to turn into another disappointment after last cycle. I'm not ready to fully believe it yet I don't think...

6 years ago

@@Ksyd94 Did you test today? i believe your cycles were close with @Prayingfor1 and of course Prayingfor1 you give me hope and excitement to look forward to as well as @sweetlips

6 years ago

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been MIA. After my crappy bloodwork came back I got really down then I got really sick. My af is due today. Not here ( most likely because I didn't ovulate according to bloods) so waiting for it to come. Just feeling super crummy.

Prayingfor1- congrats girl. So excited for you

Vtechgirl - so sorry! hang in there! This isn't an easy journey.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- Thank you! Keep the hope alive!

@Ksyd94- I am also wanting to know how your test went, if you tested this morning. I was 3 days after my spotting when I tested last night as well. I am keeping you in my thoughts that you get your BFP today!

I keep flipping from elation to fear this morning. I don't think I am going to truly feel good about it all until I finally get to hear the heartbeat. Hopefully in the next couple of days I can at least get a blood test to confirm that I actually pregnant and that my levels are good. Honestly I think I'm more anxious now then I was while waiting to test.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Omg that is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. I knew it would happen for you soon. I am sure everything will be fine for you. Stay positive and when you hear the first heartbeat then you will feel so much joy inside.

AFM, CD12 for me and for the past two days I have been having twinges on both sides and my boobs ache a bit. Last night I had a tiny bit of ewcm so I am thinking I am going to be ovulating soon. Temps have been the same for two days at 97.4 and expected ovulation on my app is Oct 1 but last month was a 26 day cycle so I really don't know what my average is as it keeps jumping from 26-28.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- Thank you. I am trying to stay positive while still being cautiously optimistic. FX for you that this is your cycle! If you haven't already start the every other day bd'ing!

6 years ago

@vettech im so sorry hun..hope you feel better soon and you get your bfp next cycle

@prayingfor1 please try to relax..

@Holly860 please feel better soon..

@ Patience820 and @dragonfly do you have a strategy for BDing?

User Image

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. So far it has been CD 5, 7, 10 and possibly tonight CD12. If I had it my way, it would be every day.

@purplesummer1205. What do you mean by strategy for BDing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo