Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Finally, I have my internet connection back.

@burntoash - congratulations!! That's such good news :) keep us posted on the progress of little bean.

@cronins - I will stay away from CVS brand tests and probably take a FRER on Tuesday (HCG test onThursday). That will be 6 days after transfer
I'm hoping everything keeps going g well for you.

It's been raining all day . Really dreary . It doesn't help my mood. Had estrogen and progesterone tested today. Numbers are good like always.
Didn't sleep well last night because of stabbing pains in right and left ovary?
I m afraid this FET won't work out. I had the same weird pains last time which was BFN.

6 years ago

Sirocco: fingers crossed it’s implantation cramping! Hopefully you’ll get your bfp when you test. I’ll send some sos prayers up for you!!!

6 years ago

@Burn2Ash... I knew it!! Your symptoms were so similar to mine! Congrats!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Burn2ash- Yay!! !! I am so excited for you! The spotting could be perfectly normal but you might also want to have your progesterone levels checked as sometimes spotting is a sign that it's low, or at least that's what my Dr said.

@ thecronins722- I completely understand about being a POAS addict. I certainly am hoping that you see the line getting darker as the days progress.

@Vettechgirl- Good luck when you test later! I work nights sometimes, instead of morning why don't you just test when you wake up before work? That's what I consider my mornings when I am on a stretch of night shifts.

6 years ago

Congrats Burn2ash!!

User image

6 years ago

Prayingfor1: that’s a great idea! Well af never showed but my best never got darker. I don’t know what to think.

User Image

6 years ago

@Burn2Ash. Congradulations. I am so happy for you. Keep us updated on how you are progressing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yay @Burn2ash!! so happy for you!!

@ vettech fingers crossed for you

AFM temp dropped to pre o levels so expecting AF today or tommorow..

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- I would keep waiting, you are not out until AF shows. You may have implanted late, in which case you may not have enough HCG built up yet to get a positive. If AF does show have you considered temping to confirm ovulation? I know that there was a question this month about when you ovulated, maybe temping would help pinpoint it for you.

@Purplesummer1205- I'm sorry about the temp dip. I hope that if she does show it's an easy one.

6 years ago

@Burn2ash I just knew you would get your BFP!!

@cronins that sure does look like implantation at 7dpo! Best of luck to you!

@dragonfly and @patience820 so sorry witch came, FX for you next cycle

@Vettechgirl Your not out just yet!!

AFM, ovulation happend yesterday and I am now in my TWW!!! This time going to try and not symptom spot! Haha who am I kidding LoL

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo