Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 - Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience last night, maybe not a good nights sleep could have your temp not correct.

@purplesummer1205 -No I am CD7 on a new cycle. Waiting to Ovulate. Which wont be till next week CD16-CD18.

@ MePlus1- Do you temp? when are you planning to test?

@Ninni84 Have you tested?

@Tryingafterloss- @Vettechgirl - How are you?

6 years ago

@beautiful ohh that makes sense..I couldn't see your current chart. Maybe not ticked on set up/view

Hows everyone else doing?

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I have discarded the temp and it still gave me a cover line. It is very confusing and didn't have that much trouble the first time. Wish I still had my stats the first time I started tracking

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! That could be a possibility but I am such a light sleeper that I wake up anyways. My boobs have been slightly sore and been having upset stomach since this morning and to the bathroom twice. I have yet to check cervix. Hoping that tomorrow's temp will be better.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205- i fixed it, you can see current chart now. everything else is good, Just sitting in office thinking wow how is it that after AF you have no symptoms of anything LOL. The TWW is symptom spotting every little thing. How are you? 2dpo correct?

6 years ago

@ Beautiful cool I can see now..the waiting game is so boring!..

@dragonfly I think you migt have to just try squeeze in some BD when you can every couple of days till you see a sstained shift!..i swear these bodies..just when you think you understand..try not to stress too much about it..did you have any other secondary signs that you can comment on like your cervical mucus?

There are so many chart variations so I think maybe you are experiencing a slow rise or maybe uopand down but the shift should eventually come..hopefully you can generally cover your bases without stressing out too much..there is a small population of people who don't get that significant rise..

I also don't think I am looking at your latest chart..ca you check your settings..what CD are you on?

User Image

6 years ago

Hey all :) I'm potentially in my TWW, I think I missed my LH SURGE based off my tests I did ovulate early and I should be around 3DPO.... only 9 more days till I can test :))))

User Image

6 years ago

@ Vettech good luck to you..hopefully it goes by fast!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Sorry about that. I didn't select the newest one. Im still trying to figure out all the settings and what they all mean. Take a look now. I was able to check cervix and there was some lotion-y cm but I can't tell if it is open or closed. We will try to BD sometime tonight so hope that won't be too late. I am feeling a bit crampy but nothing out of the ordinary. I am starting to feel a bit better about last night and my co-workers are being encouraging and making me feel better. So, stress level will go down.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly ok got it..so assuming you see the temps sustained at those "higher levels" i.e above the coverline I woud expect that you would have ovulated on CD16 which is yesterday..so maybe you can BD today for good measure but I think you've tried to BD on the regukar so I hope you are covered..fingers crossed for you and hope those temps stay on the higher side..

Glad you are feeling better!

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Looks like you ovulated yesterday, once you get 3 consecutive high temps it will then do your blue ovulation line date. i agree with purplesummer1205, get some BDing in still. Best of luck.

@Vettechgirl11- 3dpo WHOO-HOO TWW!! i feel July babies coming!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo