Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Ruby0709- I always had the same issue, there is a link under where they ask you the type of test used that allows you to resize the picture so it can be uploaded.

6 years ago

I posted it!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ruby0709 !!!!!!! It's totally positive!!!!! Congrats momma!!!

@beautiful I can't wait to see if I'm pregnant or not. This TWW is killing me. I'm drinking pomegranate juice this time to help thicken my lining since I was bc before this for three years....

User Image

6 years ago

@ruby0709. It definstely looks positive. Congradulations.

Never got to BD tonight. Pretty long day for bor both of us. Thinking that tonight was my last night to get the extra edge off. So, hoping that Sunday was sufficient enough. Felt a lot of aches in the belly region. Let the tww begin.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Soooo exciting @Ruby!!! ...I must have missed you rpost as mine uploaded..

Hope we have more BFP's coming!

@dragonfly I'm sure its fine..now we wait!
@vettech keeping fingers crossed for you
@beautiful38 yes I've heard stress can delay O so keep calm and bust with other things..lol
@Meplus1 good look..hope you get your BFP
@Trying after loss..im sirry hey..kinda sucks to go back to hormones after you have put in time to figure out your cycles..im sure it will all work out for the best!

AFM got my temp rise this morning so officially in the dreaded TWW..so we will see..

User Image

6 years ago

User Image
I took a test this morning, not sure if There is something There. What do you ladies think?? Are the blue dye tests untrustworthy??

EDIT: The pic is not showing. Please check out my HPT pic when going through my profile

<a href=

6 years ago

@ Nina..like if I squint but not sure if I'm seeing what I want to see..lol..how many DPO are you?..clear blue is a pretty good test tho..is there another angle you can try?

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks everyone! The only thing we did differently this month was use preseed. I’ll go get my hcg and progesterone tested today. Remember how the doc told me I didn’t ovulate? I think she doesn’t believe I’m pregnant ha.

Good luck to everyone!!

Based on my positive OPK, I’d say this baby is due June 13th!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 I am only 9 DPO. Will test again in a day or 2. Not celebrating yet

<a href=

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 i never heard of drinking pomegranate juice to help thicken lining, i love drinking that juice too!! i cant wait to hear about your TWW.

@dragonfly23 wishing the best of luck on your TWW, how is your temp today?

@Ninni84 - did you test this morning? i think i see a line too.

AFM, still waiting to ovulate, temps staying steady. starting taken prenatal vitamins, thinking about using pre-seed. This weekend going to pick up some opk sticks!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo