Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 719 Replies | Last Page

HI, I hope you dont mind me chiming in. i am either 8 or 10dpo FF chart says 10DPO, and this chart on this website says 8dpo, i am 38 and hubby is 39 we are TTC again. Today i woke up feeling like all my symptoms have gone away. Only thing is my boobs feel tingly, and like a stab pain here and there. Yesterday majorly sore (NOW GONE). i temp everyday same time. My temps are at a rise since 9dpo Early Morning. REWIND: at 8dpo that night i had major AF cramps. Last night at 9dpo i had a dream of a baby boy. Also had lower cramps, and stabbing pains. Everyday since 4dpo i have had Gas sorry and Lots of CM on TP. I want to test Sunday when i should be 12dpo. I am just so nervous to see BFN, that im scared to even test so soon. which last few months i would start testing at 9dpo Knowing it be BFN. Guess i am looking for some comfort.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- Welcome! Your symptoms sound promising. I know what you mean about testing too soon. I am only 7dpo so my resolve might not hold but I plan on waiting as long as I can to try to avoid being let down by a potentially false negative result.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1- Thank you for the positive feed back. Do you temp or OPK? My last cycles i would have every symptom in the book (or all in my head) and then end up AF, this cycle its a little different. Just so hard to tell PMS vs Early Pregnancy symptoms apart. Every cycle changes on me.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- I am doing all of it. Opk's, bbt, cm and cp. This is our first official cycle TTC, last cycle we stopped using condoms but I wasn't charting or anything. I thought for sure I pregnant last cycle. Even when AF showed it was so far outside my normal AF that I still thought I was pregnant. Ovulating this month and having a negative blood test before that were what convinced me I wasn't.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1- My temps have been good (i think)
6-8dpo temps at 97.9 all 3 days, af cramps at 8dpo
9dpo temp went up 98.3
10 dpo temp at 98.1 (which is today)
coverline is 97.5. the lowest i had above coverline was 97.7.
Does this seem good? i don't have any HPT test yet as i didnt want to start testing to soon, i had 1 last opk, i just took the test, the test line is very faint, i know this is not a good indicator, but by 10 dpo i shouldnt have ANY test line show up, right? i know i know opk is getting my hopes up, but just want an opinion to easy my mind.

6 years ago

@vettechgirl, did you take another test this morning?

@beaut1ful38, isn't it so annoying how similar those symptoms are? As for the OPK, I've seen it go both ways. Some women have a slight LH surge before AF arrives, and others get a positive OKP because of pregnancy. It's hard to know for sure.

AFM, had a real BFN yesterday (as opposed to faulty test), which tells me I just need to hunker down and wait for AF. It's annoying because my cycles have been so weird this summer. Usually have a 33-35 day cycle, but on CD 39 right now.

Good luck and baby dust to you all!

User Image

6 years ago

Just took one. Please go check it out. <3

User Image

6 years ago

@110114- Yes very annoying. this morning i felt like all symptoms have vanished. As about 30mins ago, I almost feel like its hitting me hard, had to do an errand at work just now, sitting in my car, i could smell mc donalds and it made my feel sick to my stomach getting a bad headache now (hope it not due to coffee, which didnt drink but half) a little dizzy as i type this, and now im hungry (wonder if that is causing my nausea and other symptoms. We will see Sunday as i will be 12dpo. im guessing since i had AF type cramps BAD at 8-9dpo and it was dead in my sleep between 12am-2am that maybe my early symptoms wont hit me till mid day tomorrow?
AF should arrive the 27th.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- I am by no means a bbt expert but the temps seem good. I have also read about opk's going both ways. I wasn't brave enough to try line style opk's yet, I was using the digital ones.

@110114- I'm so sorry about your BFN.

6 years ago

A couple new tests from today. Going to try to wait a few more days as I finally have missed AF. It's hard when I'm a POAS addicted. Anywho. IM trying to stay positive but it's getting hard. I hope everyone day was amazing!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo