Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Vettechgirl11. Oh my gosh. I hope to God it's nothing serious and that it is just breakthrough bleeding.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- I hope it's nothing serious and that it's just breakthrough bleeding.

6 years ago

I'm full blown bleeding guys. But really early in my cycle. I guess it's CD1 for me today :(

User Image

6 years ago

@vettechgirl11. I'm truely sorry. How can it be when you were getting positives for a couple days now?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - I am so sorry to hear that Hun. I really hope this is just breakthrough bleeding and I'm praying all is still well. :(.
I am also 10dpo and when I went to the bathroom there was some pinkish CM on the TP after wiping! :( I think it's the beginning of AF (who is extremely early this cycle!) I am only on CD 25 and normally have 31-35 day cycles! I have no clue what is happening. FX'd for all you ladies to get your BFP's this month. I'm feeling down today.

6 years ago • Post starter

I also use an app called Ladytimer . I like that it lets you record additional information like your weight or your blood pressure for the day. It seems to be pretty accurate at predicting ovulation too.

So sorry to hear about the bleeding... that's always devastating... that first little red drop.

6 years ago

Bleeding and cramping now ladies. This really sucks. I feel so nauseous and heartbroken

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 I am so sorry hun..sending hugs your way..I know you are sad but we have to trust that things will happen when they are supposed to..I don't have much experience in this but is this possible it was a chemical?.

Its so gutting though cause we cant help but test early but getting AF after a BFP sucks..

@ Tryingafterloss im hoping its just some breakthrough bleeding/implantation..let us know how you go

@trying4baby#1 how addicted to you to POAS? :) if you coulkd wait a few more days would prob be better..also what sensitivity tests do you have?..

AFM CD22 and 11DPO..i really feel like is on her way with the cramping..haven't tested yet..My temps have stayed up but I don't have another cycle to compare with so not much use there

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer: it's very possible it could have been chemical but I was almost sure this was it because of the new symptoms I had. Both of my ovaries are hurting right now and so is my uterus. I feel like someone just kicked me so hard in the gut. :( I am praying it's just break through bleeding because of the fact that I have adenomyosis. As a whole this doesn't feel like my normal period and I'm scared.

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - I'm so sad to hear you are bleeding and cramping, I know how devastating that is. :'(

AFM - The bleeding did not progress this morning. It was just the pink CM that one wipe this morning. I've been crampy and my lower back is aching. I don't even want to get my hopes up that it was IB. I'm 10dpo and I will not do a test until 14 - 15dpo. This has by far been an odd cycle.

Hoping everyone gets their BFP's.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo