Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies..welcome to those new to the group..

Nothing exciting here CD2 so basically waiting for ov signs now next week

Good luck to all those testing this weekend..will be working so probably catch you all on Monday!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- I am horrible at looking at the pics and seeing anything. That's why I didn't post a pic of the false positive I got last cycle, as soon as I loaded on here I couldn't see any line at all lol. Anyway, I maybe see a really light line on one of your tests from yesterday. But I saw that most people seem to seem to see the lines so yay!! Why would you be losing hope when so many people are saying it looks positive to them?

@ Purplesummer- I hope you have a good weekend, even if you are working all of it.

6 years ago

Because it's not getting dark enough for me to be convinced. Ya know?

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- Ah. FF did a study based off thousands of their members which showed that the most common day to actually get a BFP was 13.4dpo. Since my trackers are telling me not to test until 18dpo I was looking to see when I could realistically start testing without setting myself up for disappointment. Lol

6 years ago

Ah gotcha! Well I'm hoping the best for you. :) today would be 13dpo . So let's see what is in store for me

User Image

6 years ago

Can anyone give a symptom list? I am 11dpo today still don’t want to test scared to see BFN. Baby dust to all that are testing! Hoping to hear of many BFP.

6 years ago

Hello Ladies,

We. lcome to all the newcomers! I have been following the comments over the past couple of days but haven't had much time to respond.

@Vettechgirl11 - The HPT you posted looks positive still but also still very faint, I'm surprised there hasn't been much line progression. I am still hoping that things progress for you as its still early days.

@purplesummer1205 - Glad you're still here! :)

AFM - I'm confused as to what is happening with me. For the past 3 days I have been spotting but (TMI alert) only after a BM! I will get bright red/pink blood for a min or two and then it stops. There is no cramping associated with it so I cannot say it is my period. Tech I'm on CD 30, 15dpo but AF is not due for another day or so (normal cycle is 31-35 days). I tested on 12dpo and BFN. Other than the sore BBs I haven't been really experiencing much in the way of symptoms. The Spotting is really the part that I don't understand. :( Has anyone else ever experienced this?

6 years ago • Post starter

Vettechgirl- I see a faint line but it is odd that it hasn't gotten darker. Have you asked your doctor why it isn't getting darker?

As for me I am very confused with my body. On Thursday (7dpo) I had a little bit of brown spotting on my underwear (about dime size). So I though for sure af was coming. Yesterday (8dpo) I had watery cm and very minimal light brown spotting mixed in. Then today (9dpo) nothing other then some sticky cm and my cervix is high soft and closed. This could be it or my body is playing some really cruel tricks on me. I think I'm going to test tomorrow (I know 10dpo is early) but if the spotting was implantation spotting then a first response test should should show three days after right?

TTC #1

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl-Have you tested today again?

@sweettips- when I have a BM for some reason my CM is more noticeable as well. Except this cycle I have had no spotting. Last 3 cycles I spotted. My CP is all over the place u down soft firm. Everyday it changes. Last cycle it was high but AF came same day. Not to give an negative vibes but I did read many articles that CM and CP are not good indicators. Unless you really know your body. As for me my cycles for some reason are different. Today I am 11dpo and slightly sore breasts, watery creamy CM, mile dull cramps, pinch feeling left side still comes and goes. Also started feeling sharp mild stab pain in boobs. I am 4 days away from AF not sure if this AF symptoms or EP symptoms

6 years ago

Does the dollar store tests give bad evaps? I mean I know I'm not suppose to look at them after they dry but dang once I saw what I did it was hard not to :( like I said, starting to lose some hope here.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo