Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@purplesummer1205. Oh okay. We BD Sunday and I remember the first time I got pregnant that we did it the day before Ovulation and got pregnant. Will hope to get some BDing for some good measure.

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm still here just kinda lurking in the background cheering for you guys to get your BFPs. I'm on CD 11 but we're not sure if we are going to keep trying. DH says to just see what happens. But if we conceive in the next couple cycles I won't be able to fly back home to Canada for my dad's wedding next Aug, and I'm part of the bridal party so I'm kinda obligated to be there. :(

6 years ago • Post starter

So after being told I didn’t ovulate by the doc and that I have a luteal phase defect, I got my BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!! Whhhaaaatt?!?

I was spotting for five days, my normal routine, then the spotting stopped this morning, so unusual for me. I figured I have a cheap one so let me test!

What do you know? A BFP on FRER and Wondfo.

I called the doctor. She wants me to come in for bloodwork.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ Tryingafter loss that's a tough one..so will you use anything to prevent or just wing it?..hope you're doing ok otherwise

User Image

6 years ago

@Ruby0709- Wow, that so is so exciting!!! What is with all the Drs saying we can't get pregnant but somehow we keep ending up with BFP's? Anyway, I am so happy for you!!! and !!!

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 - not using anything this cycle to prevent but if the witch gets me again this cycle I will be going back on the nuvaring for a few cycles.

@ruby0709 - congratulations!!

Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their BFPs this month!! Hope there's more to come!

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38 - I don't temp, unfortunately. I tried to start charting it but I would never remember to take my temp before rolling out of bed! LOL I'm not a morning person. ;) I will probably start testing tomorrow (@9dpo). With DS, I got my first hint of a line at 9dpo and a clear one the night of 10dpo, so I figured it would be safe to start testing then.

@Ruby - That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!!! What a great surprise!

@Tryingafterloss - It makes it so hard when things get in the way of timing! Like we don't already have enough pressure just trying to get pregnant! Are you still going to track if you take a break? It was hard for me to keep it up when we took a break cause I need to keep my mind off of it all entirely. I hope the timing works out in your favor!

User Image

6 years ago

@ruby0709 and
So exciting to hear BFP. Do you have a pic?

The TWW on ovulating is the same stress on TWW for a BFP. LOL
i need to relax about it so i dont make ovulation postpone. Can that happen???

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 WOOOW!!! Congratulations!! What a silly doctor then. Would love to see his face when you tell him wrong LOL

<a href=

6 years ago

Thanks everyone! I tried to upload a pic but it says the image is too big. I don’t understand. It’s just a pic from my iPhone. Why wouldn’t it work?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo