Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@MePlus1. Yea, you are right. Could just be a coincidence and the timing being off.

@Beaut1ful38. Hope you get your smiley face soon for ovulation and you can get your groove on. You been BDing anyways?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ok, it's official!!! I got a BFP!!!...
I think... I posted the tests on the gallery for voting and some said it was an evap even though it came up within 3 min and was pink... So I don't know what to think.

User Image

6 years ago

@Meplus1- Congratulations! I hope it is a sticky bean!

AFM- I had my first appointment today. As of now she is putting me a few days further ahead of what I thought. My new EDD is June 5th which puts me at 5wks, 2days. I have to do a whole bunch of blood tests tomorrow, including the progesterone and my first 1 hour glucose test. Physically she said everything looks great and I am scheduled to have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks when I am in my 7th week. Also she said that with the breasts symptoms that I have been having she would be surprised if my progesterone levels were low, but we will know for sure soon. I am so happy and excited right now!

6 years ago

@MePlus1 - I see it!!! Congratulations!!!

I got my hcg back at 160 and my progesterone at 26.1. The nurse care manager said I must be around 3 weeks since my hcg isn’t so high. This test was done 14 dpo.

I go for my confirmation appointment on October 23rd. My first ultrasound will be in November.

So excited for the rest of you. Bring on some more BFPs!!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@MePlus1. I definately see the line. Congradulations and have a .

@Ruby0709. Congrats on your BFP. Hearing the heart beat is amazing.

AFM. Feel not quite myself and even my husband has taken a notice. I just get quiet. Aside from the dirrhea yesterday my stomach has been sore with some minor aches.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

All the momma;s to be glad everything is looking good so far..wish you a !

Meplus1..YAY for you! I def see the line..no squinting needed!!!

AFM just chugging along in the TWW..absolutely no symptoms! Thinkim out actually for some reason so I'm just going to go with the flow this weekend..have some drinks and not worry!

Happy Friday!

User Image

6 years ago

Purplesummer - I thought I was out too (cause the doc said I didn’t ovulate).... I ended up going to a bachelorette party (only having one drink) and even worse taking Advil two days because I felt my period cramps so bad. What do you know, pregnant. I think I wasn’t symptom spotting because I was told it wasn’t happening. Looking back, there were 5 days of spotting (normal for me), one day of an emotional meltdown (8 dpo), and period cramps close to AF time. Basically, no major symptoms.

My point is, don’t think you’re out, because you really just never know. This could be it!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Thanks Ruby!...I hear you..you aren't out till AF I guess.!

User Image

6 years ago

Congrats @meplus1! I definitely see it!

AFM I broke down and tested this morning, thought I saw something but didn't want to get my hopes up it's way too early, I'm guessing I have line eyes. Well, curiosity got the best of me and I checked it again 10 mins later and its darker. I know, I know, evap. But a girl can dream, right? I need to live up to my username and just be patient.

User image

6 years ago

I am sitting at the lab waiting to have my blood work done but I have to do a 1 hour glucose test. That glucose drink is disgusting! I had trouble getting it down!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo