Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies..how's everyone doing.. I got a positive OPK yesterday and cervix position is SHOW..also some EWCM this morning and OV pain during the early morning. Seems this cycle will be shorter as I only got a positive opk CD13 last cycle. we last BD CD6 as DH has been travelling.

Sending babydust!

User Image

6 years ago

Good luck purplesummer! Happy babymaking!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer - GL!! Hope this is your month! :)

AFM - Went to the DR on Wednesday and he sent me straight to the hospital for an ultrasound as he couldn't decide whether or not it was my ovary or appendix that was causing my pain. I was admitted and kept at the hospital for 24hrs, they did urine tests, several bloods, ultrasound and a CT scan and cannot tell me what the cause of the lower right pelvic pain is from!! They gave me so much pain medication that I ended up getting violently sick. I came home from the hospital around 5pm last evening and am still in the same pain as when I went there but with zero answers as to what is happening. The ultrasound showed some fluid around my right ovary but they couldn't say if it was from a ruptured cyst and said that both ovaries look ok. To me it at rest it feels like bad menstrual cramps and when I move or press on my lower abdomen it is extreme sharp pain. I am now on CD 14 and I have just received what I believe is a positive OPK (first one ever!) So maybe I'm just ovulating very painfully?!
I am uploading the OPK now. Let me know what you guys think? DH and I are just going to have to DTD through the pain. lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies
@tryingafterloss I hope you are feeling better and maybe its ovulation pain..I actually have had to take a painkiller the last two cycles for it. The 1st one last like an hour but this cycle it was more of throughout the day so hopefully you feel better and can get Bding!

All the best

User Image

6 years ago

@ Tryingafterloss that's def a +ve OPK..Get busy!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 - thank you. I'm convinced that it has just been a weird / painful ovulation this cycle. DH came home from work early today so inspite of the discomfort we dtd. Lol I feel sorry for him when I'm like "ok, it's time let's go!" There's really nothing sexy about it and the pressure is all on him! He's a good sport though. :P. So it looks like we're going to be TWW buddies this cycle!! Here's hoping the witch gives us a miss for the next 9 months!! ????

@Tryingafterloss..these poor guys..hopefully there's also some fun BD in-between :) I hope you can also squeeze in another few BD's to cover your bases over the next 2 days or so..

The cycle we conceived our 1st we did use SMEP..

I wont be too disappointed though if AF shows as I don't think the one BD we got in was enough..CD6 and my CM didn't seem very friendly!..lol

well TWW here we go..

User Image

6 years ago

@tryingafterloss... I have had appendicitis and an appendectomy. The pain is intense and you can barely stand. It feels like razor blades are cutting you from the inside. Sorry for being so graphic. I agree it must have been painful ovulation. If it was appendicitis, you'd be in really bad shape right now.

As for me, I thought AF arrived but it's just been spotting for 4 days now. Today is Day 5. This is very normal for me. Some months I spot for 6 days then get my period for 1 or 2. Has anyone heard of anything like this? I'm starting to go crazy and obsess about hormonal issues and everything else I read on the internet. I see the doctor in two weeks, but in the meantime, I feel like I'm going mad thinking about this. I'm blaming this on why I can't get pregnant.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 the internet is a good place but also bad sometimes!.. there is so much info..I'm assuming you've taken a HPT and its negative?...are your cycles pretty regular..i realise more and more that everybody is unique and your pattern might be just that...your pattern not that anything's wrong so try not to worry too much. We are already obsessive in the two week wait!..

Hopefully the doc has some answers for you and you actually have had your real period by the time you go..i usually had 4-5 day periods but this cycle was probably 2 days at most of medium flow and another 2 days of barely anything..

GL!

User Image

6 years ago

@ruby009 - I agree that I have just had some bad ovulation pains this cycle as the pains have started to ease up quite considerably now. Have you tried doing an HPT?

@purplesummer1205 - It only takes one time to get lucky!! :) FX'd it was your time!

Babydust**

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo