Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@ Ruby0709 I'm sorry AF arrived but at least you get to start again! Hopefully this is your month

@Tryingafterloss Glad you are feeling better hey and maybe you just get really bad O pain!..Welcome to the TWW..Did you manage to enough BD?

AFM no symptoms here. Had a weekend of parties so I'm a bit sluggish today. I had some EWCM for a short while on Friday afternoon..Squeezed in some BD on Saturday and Sunday..more for fun the TTC but I guess we will see..

Have a good week and babydust to you all

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 - I believe I O'd between CD 14 & 15, we managed to BD on CD 9,10, 12, 14 & 15. We didn't BD yesterday CD16 which I'm kinda kicking myself for but we just both didn't feel like it anymore! LOL. So today, 2dpo I woke up and when I wiped after FMU there was some brownish blood/CM on the TP, which had me confused but I did some research on O bleeding and it makes sense, as I was in so much pain leading up to O. It says it takes 1-2days for the blood to work its way down and out and it should be very trace amounts and brown not red which is exactly what I had. I've never experienced O bleeding before so that was an interesting thing! This has by far been a crazy cycle! Glad you had some time for BD'ing this weekend. FX'd you've caught the egg!

*Baby Dust*

6 years ago • Post starter

@Tryingafterloss even I was tired after reading all the days..LOL..I think you managed some good innings so fingers crossed!

The TWW is just the worst..the days go ever so slowly and of course you are hyper aware of everything else happening with your body!.. I'm hoping for a super busy week so I don't have time to symptom spot too much..

My temps have been higher the last 3 days so just waiting for confirmed 4th to pinpoint O but should still be CD10/11 by my estimates..

User Image

6 years ago

Well I think I ovulated today. CD 15, sore boobs EWCM.
I am not temping or using ovulation kits yet. If this month doesn't
Work then I will next month. We did BD this morning. So I guess we
Will see.
The dreaded 2WW begins.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@ Holly860 good luck..from what I've been reading around fertility awareness you usually ovulate on the last day of EWCM or the next day..so if you can do squeeze in another BD or 2 :)

User Image

6 years ago

Hello Everyone
CD 1 started 08/26/2017 I am currently 2 DPO I believe im not too sure but I took ovulation test Friday 09/08/2017 and i was neg then I took one Saturday 09/09/2017 came out a little darker than day before but still negative then on Sunday 09/10/2017 it was clear to me that it was positive both lines same color and then yesterday i took another ovulation test and the control line was lighter than test line but Im not too sure why it would be so much lighter so I believe I ovulated on Sunday but I'm not too sure. But my DPOs 2 today I am having some symptoms or I might just be going crazy today, I really haven't felt to much but ive been super nausea and been getting little cramps and pokes on my left side lower abdomen also have extremely sore boobs but I'm not sure if that's just from doing the baby dance. Im not sure what to make of any of this. This is our first month TTC. If anyone has anything that could help please let me know Im really wondering about the OPK and what its about please give me some feedback!

6 years ago

@Trying4baby#1 how's it going...re your opk test maybe your surge just lasted longer. I have had an opk where the test was darker than control and given your cramps maybe its ovulation pain..have you been observing your cervical mucus as well by any chance.

The thing is the OPK's just tell us about the LH surge and not whether we actually ovulate. Its not unheard of for people to have 2 surges as sometimes the body gears up and it doesn't happen and you get another surge. They usually say just count your 1st positive and ovulation can be 24-72hrs later if I'm not mistaken

I'd suggest still adding another BD or two just to cover your bases!

Good luck and babydust to you!

User Image

6 years ago

@Trying4baby#1 - Welcome! I agree with purplesummer 1205, try to get a few more BD's in.

@Holly860 - FX'd you O'd and got some BDing in too! Welcome to the TWW!

@purplesummer1205 - How have you been feeling? Have you pinpointed O?

AFM - CD19, 4dpo - the light spotting I experienced on 2dpo was gone by 3dpo (assuming that was O spotting). I am experiencing light cramps, lower back has been killing me for the past 3 days. I am so tired and yet cannot sleep at night for the past 3 nights as well. That's pretty much all I have to note.

GL ladies!!

Hi @Tryingafterloss...I feel really tired and just not myself today..I've been sluggish all week actually though I thought it was because of weekend events but ive been having early nights all week but cant shake the fatigue..some random cramping but im not sure if im symptom spotting..lol

Re pinpointing O I still haven't gotten crosshairs on Ovagraph but FertilityFriend gave me cross hairs at CD10 making me 6DPO..I've had the same temos the last 3 days though but not sure what that means I'm expecting a shorter cycle maybe 24-26 days and today is CD13..can it just be over already!..the wait is the worst!

How long are your cycles?

User Image

6 years ago

Hey @ purplesummer1205 - The fatigue sounds like a promising symptom! My cycles are longer. I average between 30-35days. I usually don't ovulate until between CD18-21, so I surprisingly O'd early this month! I am off work right now so I really have to try to find things to do to keep my mind occupied so I don't symptom spot too much. LOL. My normal PMS symptoms are all pregnancy symptoms so I have learned not to trust them! :P. 10 more days and I can start testing. Thinking of ordering some internet cheapies so I won't feel guilty if I cave and test early! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo