Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone! We're thrilled and I'm just trying to stay happy and calm and not worry about what might happen. I took a digital and it said "not pregnant", so I think it is still too early for it to pick up the hcg.

@patience good luck! Hope it gets darker! How many dpo are you?

@purplesummer don't lose hope yet!

@Prayingfor1 That's great news!!! Congrats! And yeah, yuck! Those glucose tests are disgusting.

User Image

6 years ago

@Meplus1- I know it's almost impossible but try not to worry too much, trust me I was almost panicking about what could go wrong. Just try to have faith that it will all work out the way it is meant to. After my first BFP I retested every day for a week just to see the lines get darker lol.

6 years ago

:::::eats popcorn:::: I don't get to test till 10dpo..... that's 4 days away.... :::::shoves face with popcorn::::

User Image

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 - Right!! I'm still testing, but after this morning's test not getting much darker after last night's test, I realized I need to give it more time in between or else it's going to get me worrying. Plus, I'm calmer this time because it doesn't feel the way it did with my last that ended in mc. Or maybe it doesn't feel that way cause I'm calmer. But with my mc (before I knew), I remember the day I stopped feeling pregnant and started feeling like something is wrong. I kept telling DH that something is wrong with this one and it's not going to stick. But with this one, it feels like it is meant to be. I know I can't tell the future, but it just feels like it's God's gift and on God's timing now. Truly my rainbow baby! Anyways, sorry to ramble...

@Vettechgirl - LOL too funny! Hang in there, I know it's like time is crawling in slow motion.

User Image

6 years ago

Just to let you all know, I reported melissacole for spam to admin. Please don't make contact or call/email this person. They will just scam you. It's so sad that people will play on other's emotions and vulnerabilities just to make a buck.

Okay, rant over. :)

User Image

6 years ago

@Meplus1-i know what you mean, I have not had a mc, but after last cycle and getting a false positive I had trouble believing this one too. I only let myself test 1 time every day because I knew that testing any more often wouldn't give me much line progression and that's what I needed. I know I am only 5+3 but I FEEL like this little poppy seed is going to stick! That's what I'm calling it because the first time I looked it up that's what size it should have been lol.

@Vettechgirl- The waiting to test is awful, but so is the disappointment of a potentially false negative. You can do this!

Here's to more June baby BFPs!!!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. I remember taking the glucose drink. Did it taste like orange? I remember it like yesterday. I actually liked it because I used to drink orange pop growing up as a kid.

@MePlus1. I was going to reply back saying glad it worked for you but it may not work for everyone and to stop displaying it all over CTP website as it's all over the Q & A side. I agree, it is sad that people like to play on people's emotions just to make an extra buck over the long weekend (Thanksgiving here)

AFM. Feeling tired today even though I went to bed at a decent time. Woke up an hour and half before my alarm. Temped this morning and it was at 98.6 and yesterday was at 98. Also, had diarrhea this morning and didn't think I was going to make it into work.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- It was the orange flavor, I had a bad experience with an orange flavored liquid medicine when I was a kid and haven't been able to tolerate fake orange flavoring since. I can't even drink anything except real, not from concentrate orange juice. I'm just hoping I don't have to do that again too often lol. Also, I had diarrhea too after ov, and have had it off and on since. Your temp being up is good!

6 years ago

@Vettech too funny..i was imagining a face that had popcorn being shoved in..

@Patience820 I hope you get your bfp!!

@Melplus1 all will be well..hopefully you can continue to be calm and not worry

@dragonfly hope your temp stays up and you can get some rest over the weekend

@Prayingfor1 hope your tests go well!

Have a good weekend everyone!

User Image

6 years ago

Prayingfor1. Thank you. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is a good sign. Even noticing slightly more cm but no more than usual. I'm just glad that my temp wasn't stuck at 97.9 for 5 days last month. I had to take the juice twice because my sugar kept dropping while I was pregnant and they wanted to make sure that I didn't have gestational diabeties; turns out it wasn't the case so thank God there. I enjoyed the banana flavour as a kid.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo