Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 719 Replies | Last Page

The 2WW is such a drag!..

I've just had more CM than usual..but otherwise ok..besides fatigue from work..

User Image

6 years ago

@MePlus1 Did you test today?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I did! And twice last night too! LOL The ones last night I thought I saw a line but then I second guessed it and thought it was in my head. The one I did this morning has a faint BFP that I can see without squinting, but DH can't see it yet. I posted all of them in the gallery on here, but they all look negative unless you really study it. The line is too faint to be seen in a pic yet. Naturally, I can totally see it! ;) After I saw the second line coming up I tried to use my digital. (I literally said to myself, " Why not? There's more at the store!" LOL) But it was just blank, no blinking clock. So I dipped it again, and a clock came up but it didn't blink. :( I just threw it away, and settled with one. I'm trying not to celebrate yet though, until I see a yes+ or "pregnant" show up on a digital.
User Image

User Image

6 years ago

@MePlus1. I took a look at your test but didn't see anything. I thought I saw a start of a line but could be my eyes playing tricks on me. How many dpo's are you?

AFM. I temped this morning and it dropped to 98.0, which is still above the cover line on my app. My stomach has been upset followed by the runs. Not sure what that is all about. Wish this tww wait is over as waiting on the unknown is treacherous.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I am 10dpo now. Yeah, it's not really showing up in the pics but I can see it and even with pink in it too. I got my bfp with my DS at 10dpo too, so I thought it couldn't hurt to try. Worst case I just wait a little longer. I think I'm going to get a new digital and try it tomorrow morning.
Btw, one of my first symptoms was diarrhea, so that may be a good sign for you! Hang in there and Fx'd!

User Image

6 years ago

@Meplus1. Oh really. I didn't know that. I got diarrhea during my ovulation week but I don't normally get it after ovulation. My expected Implantation days is from Oct 9-13 with the 11 being the most common and my expected period is the 15th. I hope that will be enough time for the little bean to stick. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just have a quick question for you ladies. Not sure if I should be bothered by it or just let it go and who knows, it might not have been me. There was a lady on here who posted in forum/questions if she had ovulated or not. I commented the first time and I am sure things were okay and didn't say anything to make her think otherwise as I was going to see if she wanted to join the June discussion. Her username was gone and changed to member285845. When you click on the name it just gives a member search. Any way, guess the question is, did she block me or just delete her account?

Update: Guess I can always log out and see if the name pops up that way.... Logged out and it still shows the member. So, I will disregard this. But what happens when someone does block you?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@MePlus1 is it the last one on your Page? or did you post it for votes?

@dragonfly23 couldnt help you on that as i just signed up in sept. Maybe she changed her name or disable temporary.

AFM, I am waiting for the O symptoms to start hitting me so i can get to grooving LOL.

6 years ago

@MePlus1 is it the last one on your Page? or did you post it for votes?

@dragonfly23 couldnt help you on that as i just signed up in sept. Maybe she changed her name or disable temporary.

AFM, I am waiting for the O symptoms to start hitting me so i can get to grooving LOL.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - if you go to my page and see my hpt's, I think it's the latest one. I posted it for votes. Only a couple people have seen the line. :-/ My phone doesn't take very clear pics I guess.

@dragonfly23 - I wouldn't worry about it, cause I don't think it was anything you did. Just a weird timing coincidence. ;)

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo