Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Prayingfor1. To be honest, I actually don't know when I ovulate. I have noticed since yesterday of having so mild cramps and it seems more noticable today plus I have been feeling bloated. I didn't feel anything last cycle but I think I was stressing myself out with other issues and my period only lasted 5 days when they normally last roughly 6 days. I think my husband and I will just try every other day and see if that works since I don't use OPK. When are you expecting to test. Sorry I haven't posted much in awhile.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. You can try taking Evening Primrose Oil but have to stop taking it before Ovulation. It helps to produce more cm. I think I read somewhere that someone tried progesterone cream and got pregnant on the first try but not sure what that does. I have been taking Vitamins that is supposed to help me get pregnant faster but this time it is taking me longer to get pregnant. Not sure what to think about that.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - sorry to hear about the possibility of AF coming. If she does start you could try evening primrose oil from CD1 til ovulation, this helps with more EWCM (did for me) as well you could try preseed during your fertile days to help the swimmers along. After ovulation switch to flaxseed oil until pregnancy is confirmed (although I've read it's safe to continue). I tried those last month and I had more EWCM and I actually O'd on CD15 when my normal O is between CD18-20.

Thank you ladies for your well wishes. DH and I are not going to actively TTC anymore. It's been a long emotional roller coaster ride and we feel the timing is just not right.

Wishing you all the best of luck and praying you each get your BFPs soon! XX

6 years ago • Post starter

@Tryingafterloss. What does flaxseed oil do and does that come in a pill form?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I am probably going to start testing on Thursday. That would make me either 13 or 11dpo depending on which chart is correct. If you are not using opk's every other day is probably the way to go. Have you been charting cm to determine when/if fertile cm starts?

@Tryingafterloss- I am so sorry that you have had such a rough time. Timing is everything and who knows maybe if you are not actively trying anymore it may happen on its own. I wish nothing but happiness whatever the future holds.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - this is what I've read on flaxseed ( I get it in capsules). Flaxseed oil is also full of health giving fatty acids needed for the brain development of the foetus as well as providing potent anti-inflammatory oils. However it is recommended to take it only from ovulation through the luteal phase until the onset of menses (approximately day 14-21). This is due to flaxseed oil containing lignans which help to extend the progesterone dominant second half of the cycle and to balance the reproductive cycle in terms of ensuring that each phase is regular, helping to improve the chances of conception.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Prayingfor1. I am horrible for charting things. I am pretty sure that what I am feeling is just my body gearing up to Ovulate in the next day or two. It is so hard not knowing when we typically ovulate when we base things on apps.

@Tryingafterloss. Wow! I didn't know that about flaxseed oil. Good to know. Thank you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank for the info, almost excited to start trying again. I did here of the pre-seed which we thought about if this cycle was a no go. Never heard of the cream or flaxseed oil though? could i get that at a Whole foods store, or nearby Walgreens/CVS?

@dragonfly23- Prayingfor1 Hope to hear of soon

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! I just started using preseed. I am not sure where you can find those items. I do my shopping at Shopper's Drug Mart.

@Prayingfor1. The only time when I really notice my cm is when I have a bowel movement (tmi). So today was the first day of seeing cm. Guess, I should break down and buy some OPKs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey y'all I haven't gotten my blood drawn but I'm
Pretty sure I'm not. Just got negative this morning so... it's a little harsh....

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo