Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Tryingafterloss- I hope it was IB and you get your BFP soon!

AMF I am should be 4dpo today, all of my trackers agree with that, but CTP is still not confirming the ovulation because it says I have only had 2 days of temps above my coverline. It still lists the ovulation day as possible. Anyway, I have no symptoms out of the norm except for the ones caused by my prenatal vitamins. According to my apps I seem to have a long luteal phase though so they are saying not to test until around 18dpo. That's a long time to wait! I am going to try to because I don't want false positives like last month but it's going to be almost impossible lol.

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 I hope you are feeling better

@Tryingafterloss im glad the bleeding has stopped..hopefully it stays at bay

AFM to test or not to test! ...what do you guys think?

User Image

6 years ago

@Purplesummer1205- I would try to wait another day or so if it was me, I know easier said the an done!, but you might still get a false negative depending on when you implanted. Fx'ed that whenever you do test you get your BFP!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 thanks for being the voice of reason!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 I have some test strips I ordered from amazon but now I hear they aren't very sensitive but I also have first response... I'm trying to not POAS until either Friday or Saturday. When I look at the average of my days its saying I have a 30 day average. So I guess I need to hold back a little bit but I am trying not to POAS! Ugh this TWW is awful! lol

6 years ago

Hey y'all so I'm off work and still bleeding a tad. Not as much as I was. Anyways, just thought I would mention this bleeding happened a week before my menses was due. My doctor seems to think this might be implantation or breakthrough bleeding but we haven't done tests yet to confirm. I will update you all on what's happening soon. Still having headaches and backaches so I guess that's a good sign lol

User Image

6 years ago

Hi everyone. I don't post often but I keep up with you all! I'm always reading the forum!

So sorry to hear about the bleeding, Vettech. If it stops and was never quite normal for AF, maybe you should see a Dr and just see what they think.

Wishing BFPs on everyone!

AFM, I'm not tracking this cycle with Opks or temping, so I thought I had my ovulation on the 8th, because I had a glob of sticky CM & 2 days of cramping after, which would be normal for me after a positive Opk. Then I had another glob of CM on the 14th and some more intense sharp pains the next day. On the 16th, I had massive amounts of fertile CM the entire day, and a little the next day and no Ovulation cramping. Not sure what to make of this. I have no idea when I ovulated now. We have been BD like crazy trying to catch the egg lol.
Anyone ever have this?

I also did some research and have been trying to eat things good for balancing hormones, mostly healthy things like vegetables and fruits that are high in vitamins, milk, Oatmeal which is good for fiber. I also read warm foods, like soups, and spicy things will help with keeping BBT up.

That's just a little of my journey this month!
Babydust & BFPs to all of YOU! <3

6 years ago

Oh! Vettech, I posted before I saw your update. Glad you saw a doctor! I hope this was just one of those for you!! :)

6 years ago

Vtechgirl- I am hoping this is implantation bleeding for you. What a horrible feeling, I hope this all turns out well for you. Implantation bleeding does happen for many women. I would keep poas and see if it's getting darker.
Hang in there!

Ksyd94- that's tricky. Sometimes after you bd you can get discharge that looks like EWCM but it's just leftovers...I think if you bd like crazy both times you got fertile mucous you have done all that you can do!

AFM- I feel so behind! I worked like crazy this weekend. It was so busy I was late for all my shifts and my house looks like a tornado has gone through it.
I am CD 8 at this time. Feeling maybe some tiny cramps but nothing much.
I have no other symptoms right now. Not sure when I will start testing. I have internet Strips I can use. I did go in for bloodwork yesterday so I should make and appointment and see what the results are. Hope I'm normal!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

9 DPO today. So bloated! So sleepy I probably shouldn't have driven home from work. I'm definitely testing tomorrow morning... fingers crossed for all of us.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo