Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Yea I've taken so many tests (cheap ones and expensive)! Grrr.. what a waste of money. Now I'm at the point where I just want it to arrive so I can start my next cycle. I'm CD 31 right now. My longest cycle has been 34 days.

Hoping you ladies have some better luck than I'm having this month!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I'm 3dpo trying for #3. I've had several losses due to PCOS in the past. I'm hoping that the third baby will come at first try. The TWW is BRUTAL!!
I wish I could wake up and find that its next weekend.

JuneMG

6 years ago

@JuneMG - what do you mean by losses due to PCOS? I have PCOS and had an early loss last May, but I've never been told it could be from having PCOS. I thought conceiving was the biggest issue for PCOS.

@Ruby0709 - FX you don't get AF and are just one of those ones that doesn't get a + on HPT's until a bit later!

6 years ago • Post starter

@Ruby0709 good luck doll understand what you mean about can I just get to the next one!

@JuneMG sorry for your losses and welcome. Wish you luck this cycle!

User Image

6 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! I am so confused, I just took another OPK this morning and it is definitely still positive (uploaded pic). Is there anything that could be causing false positives? I am in even worse pain today. DH had to go pick up a work van and if I'm still in this kind of pain when he gets back I think I will head back to the hospital. The pain is so bad I can barely stand up. Surely ovulation pain can't be this painful! I've never experienced this before and the hospital did an ultrasound and said no cysts on my ovaries! I'm at a loss to explain this. :(

Ok this has been my weirdest experience so far TTC. After 5 days of pain and a trip to the ER with no answers, this morning another positive OPK then a bout of extremely intense sharp pains for 15-20min then now I'm all better? Like seriously no more pains at all!! Lol I'm not complaining cause that was awful but wow! Just did another OPK and I believe this time the test line is getting lighter. I am thinking that those sharp intense pains today was actually my point of ovulation! I've uploaded the OPK from tonight, please tell me it looks lighter to you guys too!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Tryingafterloss... what a roller coaster! Sorry you've been going through this... it honestly looks positive to me but it's hard via picture... have you tried the clear blue digital with the smiley faces? It's so much easier with those.

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 - This was my first month using the OPKs. I did another test today and It is definitely negative now. I'm pretty sure yesterday was O day. How are you feeling? CD 32 now have you had any symptoms?

@JuneMG - How are you doing now on 4dpo? Any symptoms to report? :)

@purplesummer1205 - How are you doing? 3dpo are you?

AFM - I'm counting today as 1dpo - woke up this morning with really sensitive nipples and still a bit of slight cramping on the right side. CM is now more of a milky texture and there is an increase in volume.

**Baby Dust**

I'm officially CD 3 now. AF hit with full force on Friday. I'm actually so happy because it just means my new cycle started, so O day is only two weeks away. I've been doing tons of research, reading anything I can find about all of this spotting. I found some old forums from several years ago where women had the same symptoms as me (spotting 4-6 days before AF). They were told they weren't having strong ovulation (possibly not very mature eggs) and low progesterone. Many of them had to take Clomid and progesterone supplements, so I'm going to mention this in my upcoming appointment on the 20th to see what the doctor says. Have any of you taken Clomid?

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 - I have taken Clomid a few times in the past. First cycle the dosage was too high and my ovaries were over stimulated and it ended up being extremely painful and we were advised to not DTD as there was a concern of having multiple pregnancies (we DTD anyway but was unsuccessful). Second round, the FS lowered the dosage and at the ultrasound on CD 10, I was advised not enough stimulation was happening and that the cycle would be unsuccessful and we would have to adjust the dosage on the next cycle, however we ended getting pregnant. (MC at 9wks). Went to see a different FS in Dec 2016 and he advised clomid was not for me as I was actually ovulating and he felt that we could achieve BFP naturally (9 months later and still yet to achieve another BFP). Everyone is different but for me I found the clomid made me feel like I was on an emotional rollercoaster! But others I know had no issues. I think if this cycle is again unsuccessful we might give clomid another try, as we did get a BFP on it. I wish you GL if you do start taking clomid and hope you get your BFP soon :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo