Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 719 Replies | Last Page

So I have to share how my crazy day went. It started by me being woken up over an hour before my alarm was set to go off by the cats deciding they wanted to play right at the bedroom door. So I got up, went to the bathroom and went to waste time until it was time to get ready for work. My breasts have been so extremely sore for the past 2 days so I was, like any symptoms spotter would do, examining my breasts and nipples. I lightly squeezed my right nipple and clear, slightly yellowish fluid came out. So of course being the daughter of a woman who had breast cancer I then proceeded to spend my entire 12.5hr shift freaking out that I have cancer. I just got home a bit ago and even though I expected it to be negative I took a test anyway. I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will of course retest in the morning because my urine was diluted but I am literally shaking and crying with joy right now!!!!! I posted the pic if anyone wants to tell me I'm not crazy.

6 years ago

That's awesome, @Prayingfor1 ! I'm so happy for you!! Did you find out what the fluid from your bb was?

User Image

6 years ago

@Meplus1- Thank you!! Not sure but from what I was reading off and on today, some women can start experiencing leakage within the first few weeks of pregnancy, although it is rare. That's actually what made me decide to test tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow morning like I had been planning the whole time. I'm hoping that it's normal and fine and not something else, especially now.

6 years ago

Congrats prayingfor1! Good luck to those testing soon!

AFM, close to Ovulation according to OPKs, which seems early for me at CD 14 when my cycles are 34 days ish. Hope these next few weeks go by quickly!

User image

6 years ago

@Patience820- Thank you! I can't believe it. I'll need to test at least 5 more times before it really sinks in lol. I hope the time goes by quickly for you!

6 years ago

Haha I know what you mean! It's like you have magic pee and you just want to pee on everything!. I'm ready for that! FX!!

User image

6 years ago

@ Praying for 1 wooop woop!..Congrats on your BFP!..i can see the line!

User Image

6 years ago

@Purplesummer1205- Thank you!

@Patience820- FX that you get your magic pee!

Ok so after a rough night of not getting much sleep, because I was so afraid I would have a repeat of last cycle and wake up to a BFN this morning, I just got my second BFP. I used signal first tests and they are faint but the line shows up immediately and just gets darker as it sits. I'm going to go buy some better tests today so that over the next few days I can hopefully see darker lines and eventually that digital word. I am now either 11 or 13dpo so I know it's ok for the line to still be light but man do I want that nice dark line!

6 years ago

Omg prayingfor1 I see it! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you!!!

Update: blood results came back negative. So I guess I'm starting over this cycle. If that truly was my period then I'm CD 10 today. I know everything happens in Gods timing. Oh well :/

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- Thank you so much. I am sorry that your blood results were negative. To give you some hope, that's what happened to me last cycle. I had what I thought was a positive followed by more negatives. Then I had super light bleeding for only 2 days, then a negative blood test. Now I got my ! Don't lose hope! I hope that this cycle is your one.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo