Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Tryingafterloss. I'm so sorry hun. I'm here for you <3

User Image

6 years ago

Sweetlips Congratulations! I am convinced I have low P too. I almost bought Emerita this past month but have all of the testing being done so didn't want to mess with anything. Now that I know it worked for you, I may try it with my October cycle since clomid isn't starting til November. Congrats again to you!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Congrats sweet lips! With my last pregnancy I was prescribed progesterone suppositories, but ended with an ectopic. I'm wondering if I should try those again after O?

User image

6 years ago

Congrats, Sweetlips!! I've been thinking of getting some sort of supplement for progesterone, but I haven't confirmed with a Dr that it is an issue, just a suspicion!

Vettech, have you had your Dr. Recheck your levels yet?? Babydust and praying for the best news for you!!

Tryingafterloss, sorry to hear that!! Prayers <3

AFM, after confusing myself on my ovulation because I didn't use opks this month, I THINK my O was around the 15th or 16th which makes me 8 or 9 dpo. Bfn today. Boobs have been sore on and off for 4-5 days now, which I know is the rise in Progesterone, which I don't have every month. One of the reasons I am worried about my hormone levels. BUT my Boobs are still a bit sore so I am hoping that means they are still up! AF is due on Friday. I'm a little hopeful because for the past 2-3 days I have had some random, mild cramping that I am hoping is implantation! No spotting though.

I also found a natural fertility vitamin online that is called Fertility blend. They have one for men and women and have alot of good reviews. Has anyone ever taken this or heard of it?

Baby dust, prayers, and sticky vibes for all of you!

6 years ago

@sweetlips. Omg. Congradualtions. I am so happy for you.

Not much going on in my world. Only on CD 8 and my hubby tells me he wants to have another kid. Been using preeseed for a couple cycles now so we will have to see how it goes. I also told my hubby that normally I feel ovulation pains and last cycle I didn't. So I was convinced that I didn't ovulate as my temps were the same for 5 days straight and hubby says there's no way a girl doesn't ovulate. My expected ovulation on a 28day is Oct 1. Will see how it goes.

Welcome any newcomers and sorry AF caught some of you, it can be heart breaking to see any type of blood not knowing if you are pregnant or not.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

No not yet. I will be doing that hopefully tomorrow :)

User Image

6 years ago

Hello everyone! Sorry to be joining so late but I've scoured the internet for TWW buddies for hours on end to find an active thread like you ladies lol. I'm 9DPO on my first round of clomid after my loss last Oct. My angel baby and DS2 were both first round clomid babies so I'm hoping with all my might to have the same luck this time around. FX for everyone waiting on their BFP and congrats to those lucky ones to get it!

6 years ago

Congratulations Sweetlips!! As for me i am still not sure if i am 11 or 13 dpo, Af suppose to arrive between 27th and 28th. Hope that stays away. Halloween don't need to come early!! I have 2 calendars going both give different ovulation days. Took a cheap test and got a on Sunday (12dpo or 10dpo) i don't want to test till Thursday i think.
@Vettechgirl11 How are you doing today?
everyone else to you all!!!

6 years ago

Welcome Lisect! You and I are only a day apart, I am 10dpo today.

6 years ago

9 or 10 dpo today and I got some light pink spotting. Afraid AF is on the way. Due on Friday. :/

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo