Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@LE20TTC- 9dpo is still still pretty early, give it a couple of days and retest. Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 thank you so much???? i’m feeling pretty discouraged today :( all night i had dreams of getting a positive test to only get a negative this morning again at 10DPO i’m gonna rest the day of my AF if she doesn’t beat me to it..

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 thank you so much???? i’m feeling pretty discouraged today :( all night i had dreams of getting a positive test to only get a negative this morning again at 10DPO i’m gonna rest the day of my AF if she doesn’t beat me to it..

6 years ago

Good day everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. 6DPO today and so far my temps have stayed elevated around 98.3. Couple days ago.I had what was stringy cm when I wiped. Yesterday, I had a bit more creamy lotiony cm and when I checked my cervix there was a yellow-green mixed with white creamy cm. I don't think it is a infection as I tried Googling it last night to see what the mucous plug would like when it id forming. Did a cervix check today and it feels creamy inside.

@LE20TTC. Don't get discouraged. It may be that it is too early to get a positive.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Creamy CM here. Posted another test. This time Its at 8dpo ????????

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettech... I think it’s still too early. I got my BFP around 12-13 DPO. I mean I didn’t test before that so wouldn’t know but 12-13 DPO was as clear as day.

I looked but I couldn’t tell based on your picture. Keep testing!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- I don't remember any greenish cm but I definitely had yellow cm before my BFP. I'm also happy to hear that your temps are staying up.

@Vettechgirl- I agree with Ruby. I actually had caved and taken one at 9dpo and it was negative, I didn't retest until 12dpo and was positive. Try to wait a few more days before testing again.

@LE20TTC- When is AF due? It's great if you can wait until then, I have longer cycles so I couldn't hold out that long but I was trying to wait until I was 13dpo. I caved and took the negative one at 9dpo and then on 12dpo I had some nipple discharge which made me test that night and that's when I found out I was pregnant.

6 years ago

I have been having these dreams the last few nights where I have a redheaded girl baby, which would be funny since my fiance has dark hair and I'm a blond, but either way it's made me now start referring to it as she. My fiance keeps referring to it as a boy though. It will be interesting to see which of us is correct. Or maybe I did ovulate from both sides and I'll end up with one of each. That would be perfect!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Now that you mentioned it, it could be the lighting in the bathroom, i did take a picture but I don't know how to upload here and I think that would be weird. It's hard to describe it. Im glad you think its good that my temps are still up; just not sure if that means anything. Almost looks triphastic and CTP still shows i have not ovulated yet or have enough data. I've had tons of kid dreams and I remember about 6yrs ago I dreamt of having a red headed freakled face girl. So far she doesn't have red hair. That would be amazing if you were having twins.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I am out! Started spotting this morning and expecting AF will come with full force today. Wish me luck next month. Good luck to all of you!!

<a href=

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo