Posts by Tryingafterloss

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

TTC Group

719 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

So beyond over it now!

CD 48 still no AF. Bbs still sore, cervix lower, soft and a lil open. Hoping this is a good sign of AF's soo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Just keep waiting.....

CD 44, dpo = unknown. Still no AF. Cervix still high, soft,closed & wet. Bbs are so sore I've contempl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Longest cycle Ever

CD 41 - dpo unknown! I called the FS this morning and they wanted me in for blood work. Just got a call fr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Strange happenings

CD 40 - 23dpo, woke up at 3 am cause I felt a gush and thought OMG AF just arrived, as I'm getting out of bed ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

And the wait goes on!

CD 39, 22dpo no sign of AF on the horizon! Last nights hpt was BFN! Not a single clue what's happening at thi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The wait goes on....

CD 38, 21dpo. Breasts are starting to become tender on the sides. Experienced a few sharp stabbing pains in br ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Still waiting.....

CD 37 supposedly 20dpo. Checked cervix again today, still high, closed and super soft. Did a FRER test thoug ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Confused!!!

CD 36 and 19dpo?? Or am I? I've never been one to check my cervix (quite frankly had no clue what I was feel ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Frustrated

CD 35-18dpo- frustrated and upset. Tired of seeing negative hpts. Been 8 months since we lost the baby and I' ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago